PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 12:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sero plan not unlimited data?

http://imageshack.us/m/695/3324/clipboard01oh.jpg
Is sero really unlimited data? Seems odd that there is a limit showing where the unlimited ends :S

I know i should check sprint more often but I don't got time and just pay the bills lol. Anyways is it too late to get real unlimited data if there is a cap? I see that note around pro-rating the data, whatever that means :S
Old 05-22-2011, 05:16 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Re: sero plan not unlimited data?

Sero=unlimited data.

What is that a photo of? Nothing on it says Sprint or SERO.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work

that picture is of my sero account's data usage. I happen to look at it and saw the unlimited line so i dont know if that means it's the cap
Old 05-22-2011, 01:54 PM
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeb View Post
that picture is of my sero account's data usage. I happen to look at it and saw the unlimited line so i dont know if that means it's the cap
Looks like that is a meaningless line just above your highest data usage. Here's a pic of mine at a lower point, just above my highest data usage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenHunter_01 May. 22 12.15.jpg (109.2 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-23-2011, 08:28 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Yep, unlimited. I used over 50 gb last month. I think you're okay.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

k, thanks for peace of mind but why is that line there then?
Old 05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

I get a 23% discount off of my bill because of my employer. If I switch to SERO will I still be able to keep that discount?
Old 05-25-2011, 07:46 AM
VFW Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I get a 23% discount off of my bill because of my employer. If I switch to SERO will I still be able to keep that discount?
No, they removed my 22% discount back in April.

How do you plan to "switch" to SERO?
Old 05-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
No, they removed my 22% discount back in April.

How do you plan to "switch" to SERO?

Thanks for asking... I dont know. Here is my situation. I currently have a regular sprint plan 450mins unlimited everything else for $69+$10 4G fee. I am not under contract, (my contract expired back in 2009) and I am eligible for a full upgrade.

I used to have a sero plan until the palm pre came out and the guy at the sprint store told me that I had to give up my plan to get the new plam pre. I know I can always just cancel my sprint service then open a new account under SERO but I would really like to keep my current phone number. How can I do it?

Also, I'm gonna buy the new evo3d when it comes out. Should I call customer retention and switch to sero then buy the evo when it comes out?
Old 05-25-2011, 09:54 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

You have almost no chance of getting a sero plan again. Try asking to be put back on it by account services or whatever they are called now. Good luck

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion