PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 04:33 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Check Your Sprint Bill if you've done a T.O.L.

I took over a SERO account in August via T.O.L. They have been charging me Maryland taxes since and I live in Oklahoma. Even though My address was correct on my account, for some reason the Maryland address was still stuck to the line. It's not much but taxes were $5.60 for Maryland state and county.
Luckily Oklahoma taxes only total $.07.

I called in and they corrected it for me and credited me the back taxes. Just a heads up!
Old 11-08-2010, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC-6800
Carrier: sprint

pkny is keeping up the good workpkny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Check Your Sprint Bill if you've done a T.O.L.

I always thought it followed were the phone was used. I have 2 accounts under my name and they are charged Tax according to were most of the calls were made from.
Your information is good to know
Old 11-09-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkny View Post
I always thought it followed were the phone was used. I have 2 accounts under my name and they are charged Tax according to were most of the calls were made from.
Your information is good to know
taxes are calculated based on the address on your account.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 11-10-2010, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
I took over a SERO account in August via T.O.L. They have been charging me Maryland taxes since and I live in Oklahoma. Even though My address was correct on my account, for some reason the Maryland address was still stuck to the line. It's not much but taxes were $5.60 for Maryland state and county.

I called in and they corrected it for me and credited me the back taxes. Just a heads up!
Ha ha, I think I TOL'd my SERO account to you. When I took over that SERO account a 18 months ago, I was getting charged NY taxes. And yeah, MD taxes are awful...Oh how I long for the days of SERO, my current plan over here is crazy expensive - especially for data.

Last edited by cmajewsk; 11-10-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:

You live in Oklahoma???

BRAGGER!!!

P.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:33 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
Threadstarter

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Ha ha, I think I TOL'd my SERO account to you. When I took over that SERO account a 18 months ago, I was getting charged NY taxes. And yeah, MD taxes are awful...Oh how I long for the days of SERO, my current plan over here is crazy expensive - especially for data.
Yes you did, and thank you again! $30/month is unreal! They even kept my 22% discount, so My plan is $23.60/month. What country did you move too?

Sent from my Epic 3G on SERO.
Old 11-19-2010, 02:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Yes you did, and thank you again! $30/month is unreal! They even kept my 22% discount, so My plan is $23.60/month. What country did you move too?

Sent from my Epic 3G on SERO.
Wow that is sick! I am of course paying no where near that. If I ever make it back to the States I'll be looking at reacquiring a SERO. I moved to Abu Dhabi, which is in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Here there are only 2 mobile carriers - Etisalat and Du - both partially owned by the government here, so there is no real competition. What is nice is you just buy a SIM and away you go, so good thing the TP2 does GSM as well cause there are no subsidies on phones - and therefore no contracts (only for the iPhone but who wants that). My data cost alone is $39 and I just prepay for phone credits, but it really is cheap there - since I don't pay for incoming calls. I am looking at getting an HD2 to mess around with since that runs Android and WP7....
Old 12-21-2010, 04:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Wow that is sick! I am of course paying no where near that. If I ever make it back to the States I'll be looking at reacquiring a SERO. I moved to Abu Dhabi, which is in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Here there are only 2 mobile carriers - Etisalat and Du - both partially owned by the government here, so there is no real competition. What is nice is you just buy a SIM and away you go, so good thing the TP2 does GSM as well cause there are no subsidies on phones - and therefore no contracts (only for the iPhone but who wants that). My data cost alone is $39 and I just prepay for phone credits, but it really is cheap there - since I don't pay for incoming calls. I am looking at getting an HD2 to mess around with since that runs Android and WP7....
Head over to northern Europe, where xxxx minute plans are unheard of. "Why would somebody need 500 minutes on the mo-bile telephone every month??" is the question I've received from relatives. When I told them I use it a lot more than that because of the free nights, weekends, m2m, etc.. and pay $30, I was shunned and excommunicated for being a thief.

I LOL @ their cellphone plans
They LOL @ our heallthcare
They win.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion