PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic
Carrier: Sprint

Lokifish is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry !!Sprint Voice Service Down!!

As of 5PM EST Sprint is having service issues and appears to be most areas (per conversation with tier 2 tech support).

UPDATE
00:13 EST- Full service should be restored by 03:00 EST.

Service is back up in more areas but still expect intermittent issues. Can personally verify Chicagoland is working.

What do you mean I can't take it apart?
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
FullHDMI Website

Last edited by Lokifish; 10-09-2010 at 12:20 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:36 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: !!Sprint Voice Service Down!!

yeah... i can call but it sounds busy when someone calls me.. a tower is down.

its in the east coast from what i was told..

my area code is 804 but im currently in Puerto Rico, still made the damage.

they are working on it... hope it doesnt take long... text and everything else works for me... but i guess its different depending where you are..

Old 10-08-2010, 10:45 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Moved to appropriate area.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:53 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

earlier today i couldnt call or text, around 330 i got a barrage of texts and voicemails. i thought it had to do with my femotocell.

Old 10-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic
Threadstarter

Lokifish is a n00b

Updated first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
yeah... i can call but it sounds busy when someone calls me.. a tower is down.

its in the east coast from what i was told..
It's really random. Example: Berkeley,CA is fine but Sacramento is having issues. Florida is ok from what I hear but Georgia isn't.

Well I'm of to bed.Hope this gets fixed soon.

Last edited by Lokifish; 10-08-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:47 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Hmm
I didn't loose service in St.Louis
Old 10-09-2010, 02:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G in the US, TP2 in Prague
Carrier: Sprint/T Mobile CZ

mplsfalls1973 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish View Post
As of 5PM EST Sprint is having service issues and appears to be most areas (per conversation with tier 2 tech support).

UPDATE
00:13 EST- Full service should be restored by 03:00 EST.

Service is back up in more areas but still expect intermittent issues. Can personally verify Chicagoland is working.

Yes Chicagoland is working. I made telephone calls at 2100, 2200, and around midnight in Chicago. I live downtown, but was also traveling along the Ike and the Kennedy
Old 10-09-2010, 03:57 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplsfalls1973 View Post
Yes Chicagoland is working. I made telephone calls at 2100, 2200, and around midnight in Chicago. I live downtown, but was also traveling along the Ike and the Kennedy
That's cuz I helped wire sprints chitown hub.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

I didnt see any interruptions in Southeast TN or north GA. Made several phone calls, and sent/received quite a few texts all day.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 10-09-2010, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I didnt see any interruptions in Southeast TN or north GA. Made several phone calls, and sent/received quite a few texts all day.
same with the grand rapids and wyoming areas of michigan

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion