PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MemoryUp Pro-Mobile RAM Booster (Specially Designed for BlackBerry)

MemoryUp Pro is a powerful BlackBerry RAM boosting tool and Java virtual machine (JVM) management application specially designed for BlackBerry users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your BlackBerry running fast and efficiently. It enhances your BlackBerry's performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the BlackBerry system. It's $14.99 but worth the money try out the demo version Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip memoryup_bb.zip (580.6 KB, 54 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: MemoryUp Pro-Mobile RAM Booster (Specially Designed for BlackBerry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
MemoryUp Pro is a powerful BlackBerry RAM boosting tool and Java virtual machine (JVM) management application specially designed for BlackBerry users. It is a handy memory optimizer tool that will keep your BlackBerry running fast and efficiently. It enhances your BlackBerry's performance by making more memory available for both your applications and the BlackBerry system. It's $14.99 but worth the money try out the demo version Enjoy

rdavidsmith...

im assuming there is a readme file inside the zip folder. i appreciate the info that your posting in the blackberry forum. i will google this RAM Booster for alittle more info and details. just might end up installing if its simple enough. i dont tinkle to more much with my blackberry, but if it similar to other stuff. its a go...!!!

thx

edit: this might come in handle with the release RIMos5.0, this could help w/the 64mb of memory requirement...

Last edited by info[]box1; 11-07-2009 at 06:43 PM.
Old 11-07-2009, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

@OP, nice find! @InfoBox, if you need this utility to recover enough memory to hit the magic 64MB mark, you may not have enough to begin with

Old 11-07-2009, 10:57 PM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekcop View Post
@OP, nice find! @InfoBox, if you need this utility to recover enough memory to hit the magic 64MB mark, you may not have enough to begin with
i have 99mb internal mermory, this is with my apps, themes etc installed. my statement about 64mb internal memory for the official 5.0os, was based toward other bb users that running with less memory than myself.

i have more than enough internal memory available. so memoryup pro-mobile ram booster would improve that fact.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Exigent Circumstance

I upgraded to 5.0. and my internal memory is still sitting at 99mb...
Old 01-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Exigent Circumstance

Friendly bump, this is good stuff we cant forget...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry