PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 06:11 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
BeBuzz....Beware of the Disco Lights

ok...not a post bashing the app. i am actually amazed by it the different variations of their disco lights. i bought the app last night because i was bored and had nothing better to do. this is where the beware part comes in. now we all know that flashing lights are not good for you after a while so with that in mind, i was trying not to look at the LED light as i was setting the various disco lights settings to my messaging apps (1 type for each).

well...try as i may to pretend i don't see it blinking it's various colors...kinda hard to ignore even if you've convinced yourself you're just looking at the screen of the device. so after i got everything set....i suddenly felt a headache what a bummer. liked watching the different colors go off too when i kept calling my phone. guess won't be doing that anymore!!..LOL. but other than that, it's worth the $6 eye candy to keep me busy when im bored

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: BeBuzz....Beware of the Disco Lights

+1 great application for blackberries...I normally only used the disco lights for missed calls to really get my attention.
~mike

Old 07-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
ok...not a post bashing the app. i am actually amazed by it the different variations of their disco lights. i bought the app last night because i was bored and had nothing better to do. this is where the beware part comes in. now we all know that flashing lights are not good for you after a while so with that in mind, i was trying not to look at the LED light as i was setting the various disco lights settings to my messaging apps (1 type for each).

well...try as i may to pretend i don't see it blinking it's various colors...kinda hard to ignore even if you've convinced yourself you're just looking at the screen of the device. so after i got everything set....i suddenly felt a headache what a bummer. liked watching the different colors go off too when i kept calling my phone. guess won't be doing that anymore!!..LOL. but other than that, it's worth the $6 eye candy to keep me busy when im bored

Great now I have a headache thanks! ...
Got it from banging my head against the wall trying to stop laughing!

BrennB
Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Love this app! Wish I had something similar for my Evo honestly, nothing gets my attention like Disco LOL!
Old 07-10-2010, 07:19 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

its a great app. i know i said i won't be paying attention to the LED, but i must confess...didn't have anything to do last night so i kept ringing my phone just see the LED light go off in different colors. got my ringer light set to Disco wave...LOL. yes yes...i am easily amused...LOL.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

And when it gets annoying you have the led reset app wideawake made just for us bb users

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-13-2010, 10:39 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
And when it gets annoying you have the led reset app wideawake made just for us bb users
oohhh...now that i didn't know. will have to search for it and dl. the least i can do is be pro-active and have this app ready to go when i get to that point. thanks for letting me know about it Miss Courtney!!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:07 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

you're welcome and I don't think you were around when everyone found out about it. It's lost in the threads somewhere now. lol
Old 07-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BlackBerry; Opera Mini/5.1.21052/19.872; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

Now I'm curious bout this disco app...loll
Old 07-26-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Threadstarter

yeah it's a pretty cool app. when im having happy hour with the siblings, my phone would go off and when i pull it out, people get psyched because i have my own disco light going on my phone. they ask if it came with the phone because their blackberry doesn't light up like mine when it rings..LOL. they're either really psyched or just drunk...LOL.

there are a couple of free ones out there...so you may try that first to see if you really like it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry