PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
extractPNG

For those in the BBM group here is the program I was talking about, as soon as I can find the exact thread and link I'll give proper credit.
Basic use is to pull pngs from cod file by dragging cod over top of exe.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ExtractPNG.zip (2.7 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

BrennB
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Re: extractPNG

This is perfect I have some icons I want to jack from a theme. The funny thing is when I jack them out, I wont know how to cook them in.

thx
Old 01-09-2010, 08:00 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

theme builder.... and practice!

You could also use a program like "magicicon" to swap out your theme and program icons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

eenieMINI your right I have to learn, thanks for the direction ie theme builder,magicon and plenty of practice.

should i use theme builder 5.0..?

theme builder is from blackberry.com right..?

magicicon is from crackberry right..?
Old 01-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

yep yep yep

Just poke around theme builder 5. see what is what. on the BB support forums there's a few tutorials for themebuilder but mostly I just poke around. see what changes what that sort of thing.

magicicon is program on your phone so you can swap out 3rd party program icons but there is also a feature to hot swap theme icons. (I'm not sure if its limited to the icon choices listed or you can set up your own theme swap).
Old 01-16-2010, 03:40 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I've been searching everywhere for the newer style icons found in devices such as the tour and bold. I want to make a new slider for TP2 with the Blackberry Icons. If anyone could just extract everything they can for me, I would greatly appreciate it.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 01-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

I can zip them up they come with themebuilder program.
I gotta download and install here on my laptop as my desktop isn't within reach today. I'll post up here in an hour or so.

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: zip zenicons.zip (506.2 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by eenieMINI; 01-18-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: added files
Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 PM
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks, that is exactly what I was looking for. Was interesting to see how the icons come separate from the background. I'm curious to see what I can do with that once I can load them on my other PC with photoshop. When I get my project done, I'll post a screenie for you.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

If you go to blackberry.com and click on software and support then themes you can download themebuilder 5 even if you don't have a BB.. .when you install that program you can go to the program folders and get the "samples" you'll then have all the icons, backs, highlights and wallpapers from the various BB staples. You can then delete the program after you save that folder!
Old 01-19-2010, 02:12 PM
Noobsauce

Thanks for the info.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry