PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 08:05 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

veritech is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Slide2Unlock

Hi,
I just installed 6.1 on my Apache with Slide2Unlock. If I go to the start menu->settings->s2u2 settings and change anything I get a
"The file 's2u2' cannot be opened." I believe that it is trying to access the file in a location other than \windows.

Any suggestions

Thanks
Old 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Slide2Unlock

did you try to reinstall then soft reset? worked for me on diff. rom when i used s2u2? have you tried tl lock? just got it last night from tmz here and i love it
Old 08-26-2008, 08:59 AM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

S2U2 i believe, creates a file under Program Files. If its not there, that might be your issue

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 08-26-2008, 09:49 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

veritech is a n00b

I downloaded Slide2UnLock1.21-WM5 and installed it, then I had 2 copies of it running, so I uninstalled it.

I tried creating a shortcut in program files to \windows\s2u2.exe with no luck.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:37 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritech View Post
I downloaded Slide2UnLock1.21-WM5 and installed it, then I had 2 copies of it running, so I uninstalled it.

I tried creating a shortcut in program files to \windows\s2u2.exe with no luck.
So you're using version 0.72 from the kitchen as well as the newer one? I would reflash without that version and just use v1.18 I LOVE that version!

If you enjoy my work or I have helped you out, and you want to send some love my way... it's appreciated but not required.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah I agree about using the most recent version 1.18 and uninstalling and reinstalling 1.18 and then reboot wouldnt be a bad idea.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:04 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

veritech is a n00b

Thanks everyone!

I ended up updating my BuildOS and remaking the ROM without Slide to Unlock (tried using the 1.18 in BuildOS). Updating my 6700 and installing S2U2 and SUV separately. Works Great!!!

Love iContact also. Makes browsing your contacts much quicker.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 AM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritech View Post
Love iContact also. Makes browsing your contacts much quicker.
Also try ContactCM
Old 08-28-2008, 10:44 AM
VIP Member

Also s2u2 v1.20 is out
Old 08-28-2008, 02:22 PM
My ROMS On My Site
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Verizon

PDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIPPDAPhoneJunkie is a VIP

I'd suggest you all try out S2U2 v1.20! Very stable!

Edit: After some time of use it looks like A_C improved battery life

Last edited by PDAPhoneJunkie; 08-28-2008 at 04:13 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development