PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 02:34 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue 20273 Kitchen

Vogue 20273 GPS:
--You will need to unlock with Coke 2.31 and have radio 3.35+
-First release of 20273

Brought to you by PPCKitchen.org (Thanks Colonel!), VerizonGuy, JustPCTech, LennySh, NexVision, No2Chem, and Ga Medic. Donations keep 'em coming, so tip if you are able.

If downloading manually, you will need Carriers_Vogue.rar, Drivers_Vogue.rar, Generic_OEM.rar, SYS_20273_QVGA.rar, Vogue_Core.rar.

If you use updater and get a File Not Found error downloading Upater.exe or the kitchen help file, you MUST download updater.exe manually from http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/updater.exe and place it in c:\program files\ppckitchen.org\buildos\updater (replace the existing file)

If you haven't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

Titan kitchen is available from the Updater or manual downloads.

Bugs:
08/26/2008 - Uploaded the missing Vogue_Core.rar.

If you are having issues changing the themes, please check the following registry entry:

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies]
"1007"=dword:00000028

Last edited by gguruusa; 08-26-2008 at 06:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 25 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:43 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Vogue 20273 Kitchen

I like the new updater! Er, actually I like how you guys included sys 19588, 20226, 20270, and 20273 in there... I had to update the updater.exe manually, and then after that everything went smooth. Keep up the great work guys!

Old 08-26-2008, 08:05 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: Vogue 20273 Kitchen

Can anyone else find the PPC_Geeks OEM rar? I only ask cause I cannot find the new one that was mentioned on the PPCKitchen.org homepage. Thanks for the update though. Great work once again.

Last edited by ptfdmedic; 08-26-2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

rolandroland is keeping up the good workrolandroland is keeping up the good work

Is there anything "big" in this release? I'm going through the list now but was just curious if there was anything to specifically look out for versus the last build.

Thanks again for giving another reason to flash!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

bbeck82 is just getting started
Smile Re: Vogue 20273 Kitchen

gguruusa:

You missed the "c" in ppckitchen here is the correct link:

http://ppckitchen.org/downloads/updater.exe

Last edited by bbeck82; 08-26-2008 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:45 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Can anyone else find the PPC_Geeks OEM rar? I only ask cause I cannot find the new one that was mentioned on the PPCKitchen.org homepage. Thanks for the update though. Great work once again.
Last one i have was from 8/13 - i dont see it right now, just checked ppckitchen.org

Last edited by puff; 08-26-2008 at 10:55 AM.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:01 PM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom
Carrier: Sprint

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Definitely not there.
There are several updates to the PPCGeeks_OEM.rar according to the
ppckitchen.org site, but maybe they forgot to upload it or they are making
more changes.

Looking forward to getting it though. I've already deleted the old one so I can load the new one and make a new rom.

P.S. Love the new updater.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration
Threadstarter

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
Definitely not there.
There are several updates to the PPCGeeks_OEM.rar according to the
ppckitchen.org site, but maybe they forgot to upload it or they are making
more changes.

Looking forward to getting it though. I've already deleted the old one so I can load the new one and make a new rom.

P.S. Love the new updater.
Battery died in the middle of uploading. Who ever heard of wall switches turning off outlets?

It'll be available in 15 minutes.

Also, the missing Titan_core.rar and Vogue_core.rars are now available.
Old 08-26-2008, 06:21 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
Who ever heard of wall switches turning off outlets?
i know the feeling that is so annoying !!! Like when I setup the computer in my last apt only to find out the next day that it was connected to one of those switches !!! And you know how i found out, of course, someone flips the switch and all my just disappears on the screen !!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

TheChampJT is just getting started

Building now! I really appreciate all the hard work and effort put into this by everyone!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development