PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why !!!!

Hey some of you all may remember me from a while ago when I was making Titan ROMs before I went to the Vogue ...... Well what happened ? The Titan section used to jump I have been back for a couple of days and it has been more boring then sitting in a class room listening to a mono-toned teacher .... Where are all of the chefs and people like Dogguy .... is No2Chem the only chef in here now ..... wheres the Colonel .... where ya at big dog .... Wheres Pibe38 and Sfaure03 and DCD ... well I know where he is at but dang why is it so boring now ...... I know that there is a kitchen now but where are the real chefs at ..... you know the ones who taught me what I know ..... I know that there are a couple of microwave cooks here .. and I respect y'all as well but I would love to see and here from some of the vets... speaking of vets.... where is VetVito .......
Old 07-27-2008, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: Why !!!!

Uh News flash dawg...after No2's recent shet..I dont think it's a demand for anything else..yeah it's that good...lmbaooooooooooooooo
Old 07-27-2008, 12:42 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddbody View Post
Uh News flash dawg...after No2's recent shet..I dont think it's a demand for anything else..yeah it's that good...lmbaooooooooooooooo
uh even bigger flash there's life outside of the box ........ yeah it is .... its nice out here you should come out ... come on .... come on .... lol
Old 07-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Moved to Discussion. Besides JD, your post is a good question, and if I knew, I'd tell ya IMHO.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 07-27-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
uh even bigger flash there's life outside of the box ........ yeah it is .... its nice out here you should come out ... come on .... come on .... lol
Calm down JD.
Old 07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Harrier, HTC Apache, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue....

colonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuffcolonel knows their stuff

I find no need to make roms when I can show people how to do it on their own.

If you have been helped by me or would like to support developers like Olipro, helmi_c, and others please feel free to Donate

ALWAYS FLASH BACK TO YOUR CARRIER'S OFFICIAL ROM BEFORE TAKING YOUR PHONE IN FOR SERVICE OF ANY KIND

Old 07-27-2008, 12:54 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
Calm down JD.
not mad it was a joke seriously
Old 07-27-2008, 01:15 PM
Let me count thy wounds

just checking. lol
Old 07-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

feed a man a fish and you cure his hunger for the moment...teach him to fish and the never goes hungry again

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:23 PM
The Trend Setter
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel View Post
I find no need to make roms when I can show people how to do it on their own.
ok that was like my macho way of saying come out of retirement Jordan we miss you ..... unless you don't have it in you no more ... wink .....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Development