Thread: Why !!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008, 12:35 PM
jakdillard
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Why !!!!

Hey some of you all may remember me from a while ago when I was making Titan ROMs before I went to the Vogue ...... Well what happened ? The Titan section used to jump I have been back for a couple of days and it has been more boring then sitting in a class room listening to a mono-toned teacher .... Where are all of the chefs and people like Dogguy .... is No2Chem the only chef in here now ..... wheres the Colonel .... where ya at big dog .... Wheres Pibe38 and Sfaure03 and DCD ... well I know where he is at but dang why is it so boring now ...... I know that there is a kitchen now but where are the real chefs at ..... you know the ones who taught me what I know ..... I know that there are a couple of microwave cooks here .. and I respect y'all as well but I would love to see and here from some of the vets... speaking of vets.... where is VetVito .......