PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Advanced ROM Update Utility for RhodiumW by Barin

Thanks to Barin and AndrewSh from asusmobile.ru, there is now a new Advanced RUU for our RhodiumW's. I have tested the various functions and it works great with the CDMA TP2.

The original English support thread is located at Mobile Underground. If you wish to ask a question of the developer, do so in the thread below.

Advanced ROM Update Utility for several HTC devices by Barin

The functions are described below by AndrewSh. You can choose from multiple .nbh files to flash, perform a task29 that does not need flash anything (no splash/radio), and choose 2 methods to flash a .nbh file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewSh
1. Possibility to choose one from several NBH files. Files should be placed in one folder with utility.
2. Possibility to choose the way (option) of flashing
3. Possibility to get NBH file info (Modification date, Model ID, CID, Version, Lang, Chunk size)

Regular
Hard Reset is performed straight after flashing automatically (good for NBH containing OS section)
Custom
No Hard Reset after flashing - like CustomRUU (good for Radio and Splash)
Task 29
No comments.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RhodiumWAdvancedRUU.zip (817.8 KB, 472 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 02-11-2011 at 11:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 19 times.
Old 02-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Very Cool!
Thanks for posting!
Old 02-12-2011, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff
Re: Advanced ROM Update Utility for RhodiumW by Barin

Thanks, I tried this out when flashing vin's rom. Works pretty good. I just wish there was a way to task29 from sd card. I'm not always at the computer when I want to try a new rom out
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:15 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Thanks, I tried this out when flashing vin's rom. Works pretty good. I just wish there was a way to task29 from sd card. I'm not always at the computer when I want to try a new rom out
i probably flashed my tp2 500 times and used task29 2 times and that was for issues i caused, just sayin...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-13-2011, 07:42 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

nice, def downloading this. funny how task29 says no comment, im sure there are goin to be some n00bs who wont know what it does.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

very useful tool, thanks

Last edited by meangreen; 02-13-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: sprint

SkipJohn is a n00b

This worked very well for me!!! I flashed from a Vin Neodium ROM to an Energy Titanium with a Task 29 in between. Sweet !!! Thanks!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development