PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: verizon

infamousj012 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to infamousj012
Exclamation New [old]ROM Coming Soon[back]

so, i'm not sure that people still use the vogue very often, but i have one sitting in my room gaining dust that i'm about to start testing/flashing to build roms so i can get back in the hang of things before i get a tp2 this weekend..

so, it's been about a year and 3 or 4 months since i've had WinMo to cook for and i've been using a droid[eris] for about 6 months now [by the way don't waste your money on the eris, droids are AMAZING though if you're not SET on winmo, remember you can run androidOS but they can't run WinMo..]

ANYWAYS
i was just wandering current cabs/oems that are popular for users and what you would possibly want in a ROM. if you want to tack on some suggestions they would be appreciated and i'll see that i can do everything to include it in a rom for you.

i'm cooking on win7 64bit (not that it really matters) and for a Sprint Touch (htc vogue) so if you fall under this category, let me know what you want and i'll do it. i'm not a first time cook and DID have success with my first rom (until i lost my laptop and couldn't update anymore) if you would like to search it, it was called infaROM.. which is what this one will be named.

anyways. the updater in ppck is running right now and i'm just waiting for it to finish to start. the sooner the suggestions come in the sooner it will be available!

happy [forum] browsing.

[EDIT]
obviously i stopped using WinMo before the "marketplace" came out, now i'm not sure that roms are really needed haha, anyways. i'll skin to the best of my ability and see what i can do for you, sugesstions in general will be appreciated.
+samsung continium (verizon)
+samsung facinate (verizon)

Last edited by infamousj012; 08-04-2010 at 11:18 AM. Reason: [edit]
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero, Diamond, TP2, Vogue (sold), Apache (sold)
Carrier: Sprint

urgodfather is a n00b
Re: New [old]ROM Coming Soon[back]

i'll buy it from u if the price is right. personally, i would flash droid on it and make it a clone. especially if your using a TP 2 on the regular.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: verizon
Threadstarter

infamousj012 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to infamousj012
Re: New [old]ROM Coming Soon[back]

i have a droid eris now but i didn't root it then my trackball went out and i've had nothing but problems with it, not considering it didn't get the promotion the hero or any other droid[by htc] has for that matter.. i am going to get the tp2 though, i'm about positive of it then wait for whatever comes after the incredible to use my update on, and did plan on flashing/loading android os on it :]

i'm not really TOO concerned about the price, as long as it isn't less than 1,000... hahah j/k, it has the stylus, phone, and original battery; but i've been using an old bb charger for my current eris (probably why the trackball has an issue)... if you name a reasonable price; we can probably work something out. :]

this is off topic though, if they delete the thread, pm me :] heh
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue