PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2010, 03:57 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bootload mode

can anyone tell me why my hd2 wont go into bootload mode .. ive tried the volume button down and start method ,, doesnt seem to do anything...
Old 07-20-2010, 04:59 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: bootload mode

On the HD2, it's just the downbutton & reset hole. And hold the down button until the bootloader appears.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: Tmobile

zak117 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
reset hole
I laughed at that for like 5 minutes. No joke
Old 07-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
On the HD2, it's just the downbutton & reset hole. And hold the down button until the bootloader appears.

Huh?????? Not sure about that one considering every time I've done mine it's been volume down(holding it) then pressing the power/end button. Seems to work just fine for me every time.

Turn phone off-press and hold volume down- press power/end button. Watch it go right into bootloader.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:01 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, that works as well as my method. Because when you softreset, It's basically turns on the phone. Wasn't aware of that. Usually I'm cooking a rom with some new stuff and I can't get to the normal shutdown, and I'm not the type to wait that long... There is also...
Attached Files
File Type: rar bootloader.rar (4.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Gotcha I never know of that method. So I guess both work.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:22 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE
Threadstarter

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

both methods do work and ive seen it done... however i have an hd2 that is stuck on the tmo "stick together" screen and doesnt want to go into bootloader mode... i tasked 29 my phone and now it wont boot up or do anything .. am i sol? or is there a fix out there... thanks in advance
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

have you tried flashing a shipped rom by pc? Not sure if it would work but that seems to be a solution very often when people have trouble flashing roms.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: THC Snap
Carrier: Sprint

lightflier is a n00b

Guys my HD2 phone is totaly dead. I have istalled the worng rom ( dont ask me why) and the phone just went blank. Nothing is working...even the battery is not charging. I tried to go to the bootloader mode but nothing. Is there any way to be fixed or I shpuld throw it in the trash?
Thanks
Old 08-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightflier View Post
Guys my HD2 phone is totaly dead. I have istalled the worng rom ( dont ask me why) and the phone just went blank. Nothing is working...even the battery is not charging. I tried to go to the bootloader mode but nothing. Is there any way to be fixed or I shpuld throw it in the trash?
Thanks
can you get into bootloader?
Hold down volume down while pressing the reset button next to the battery.

Are your battery contacts properly aligned?

Which Rom did you try to flash?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2