PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
4/21/10 <!ΔΩΠΕ COLLEGE ROM 23563 CHT 1.7 ΔΩΠΕ> sfw!!

Alright folks,
Welcome to College

I will be your "teacher" for this ROM

TOUCH PRO 2 is required in this class

Here we go. This is my first release for the Touch Pro 2. I've only had the device for a few weeks, and started cooking day one. I am VERY new to the process, so if you dont think its good enough, keep that in mind. Also, I am no coding genius, nor am I a photo whiz, i have enough knowledge in both to "get by"

If you don't like it, let me know, but be gentle as im no Calkulin or Mighty. This is a first round Beta. I have things tweaked enough that I think I can release. This is a 23551 build with manila 2012. It is extremely solid and battery life is excellent. Getting aprox 6-8 hours heavy heavy use

This will be constantly updated. So if you dont like a build, wait a day and come back. Also, if you know something that might help PLEASE let me know. I'm trying to get better at this, and any POSITIVE assistance helps.

THIS ROM IS ALMOST 100% WORK SAFE NOW.
I NEED TO FIX JUST A COUPLE FILES.
THE RINGERS HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED
IF YOU CALL THOSE NSFW YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

You MUST be HSPL unlocked (as with all custom roms) for this to work...if you have any questions as to what that means, DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM...grab a beverage and enjoy
Mods, if this is still NSFW, please let me know and I will change instantly.

MUCHO MUCHO thanks to RaidZero for the kitchen and files. Without his help, this would not be possible. you can find his kitchen and ROMS At PPC HERE

Thanks must also go out to:
RSTG for the EXT's, and tutorials on how to do this.
Santod for the manila mods
Bikeanddestoryx for the support and not making me feel like such a n00b.
and of course PPCGEEKS and Mobile Underground for all the help. Mobile Underground helped with hosting too...thanks.

If you see something I used let me know and I will give credit.

This is built for Sprint. I dont have a way to test on any other carriers, and am gonna work on making a Carrier free version. So if MMS or anything else doesn't work, and you dont have sprint...that could be why. There is a carrier provisioning program under Tools folder.

Download Your Sylabus Below

College ROM

So whats in it?
Code:
drew2000s iReflect cube icons.
RaidZero's Blue theme (working on my own)
custom startup, images, background, sound scheme and dialer (Dialer still WIP, getting closer)
apps that will help students. if your a student and have a suggestion, let me know and ill put it in.
Opera Mini 5 (fast as....)
Santod Manila mods thanks for all you do!
xdaShutdown mapped to power button
Clean Ram with all languages but English removed.
Slacker
NueBattery 2
darkknight android taskbar
Resco
hdwobble
twitter    
MSS Converter
MyPhone
Google Maps
Dope Wars
Cookie Home Tab and Editor 1.7 
IMDB
Nimbuzz
Swype
Ti-89 Pocket Emulator
Google Translator
TCPMP
Change Log
Code:
4/21/10
Switched to 23563
Added some apps
cleaned up the SFW version
04/17/10
changed to a work safe rom
updated to CHT 1.7
got ti-89 emulator "working"
upgraded to 23559 build
got IMDB working
changed to Sprint 6.5 manila tabs
bunch of other little tweaks
04/09/10
Updated Sys to 23554
Changed Ringtone
Got Start Menu Fixed
UPX compressed some programs
Updated MMS to Sprint_5_2_12_62
Added Google Translator
Changed Start Menu background
Screenshot:

Help Me Help You

Last edited by piranah; 04-21-2010 at 03:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:18 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA COMING 2NIT

haha... thats tight...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> <!NSFW!> College Rom. 23551 04/06/2010 EXTREME BETA COMING 2NIT

Looks kool brother!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6875
Carrier: Big Red

kashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkashabrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to kashabrown

Interesting - might have to give this a blast!
Old 04-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: T-Mobile

marcjohn is just getting started

That's whats up!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:17 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i need some app ideas
Old 04-06-2010, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

You could cook in a TI 89 emulator.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros
Old 04-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
You could cook in a TI 89 emulator.
+1 on the TI-89 emulator!

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:47 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Threadstarter

i had one but it didnt work at all cuz im an idiot and didnt download the roms....ill get that fixed and add it for release
Old 04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

and I am a grad student
it takes balls to come out with a rom like this I have to say I don't think I will get the rom though for long. I like a professional look but I will definitely test it for errors and such
+3 on a ti 89/92 emulator
I need that for tests and measures and post grad stats!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development