PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2012, 04:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Ciscoluv is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard, New Slide/Scan UI SlingPlayer 2.0.5

This new Netflix 2.0.1.apk is the game changer for Android smartphones and tablets ...! The Netflix 2.0.1 is sporting a all new UI slide/scan type movies/TV episodes selection choice with a one tap video start up action ... Again the video resolution quality is picture pixel crystal clear with HiDef technology built IN, providing you have a 720p screen resolution or higher ... Get the Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard.apk here http://www.mediafire.com/?4ra0wf9h441r1oo ......

SlingPlayer 2.0.5

The above photo is in the portrait mode ..!

The above photo is in the landscape mode .....

The above photo is in the portrait mode .....

The above photo is in the landscape mode ....

I recently purchased the new SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk, but I was not happy with it, the TV video could only be viewed in the landscape mode on my Android Smartphone ... That's when I decided to modify the SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk to my desired auto screen rotation wizard .....

Works like a charm too, all titles and screens of this app can be viewed in the portrait or landscape mode instantly ... Above are photos of my new SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard app ....!

Due to copyright law and this forum's policies on posting pay apps for free, I will not be able to post this modified datamaster auto screen rotation wizard SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk version on this website for the Android mobile devices ....

Plus from time to time, I'm a app tester for SlingMedia ....! I will continue to bring all Android mobile device owners/members of this website the free Netflix movie/TV episodes app, as it becomes available ....

Last edited by Ciscoluv; 10-17-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:37 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Netflix 1.8.1 HDH264 Auto Screen Wizard Alien Ready Technology (NEW JUST RELEASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciscoluv View Post
Get the NEW Just Released Netflix 1.8.1 HiDef (HDH264) Auto Screen Rotation Wizard Alien Ready Technology HERE http://www.mediafire.com/?83c05txvzms98zq .....

HiDef (HDH264) requires a mobile phone (Tablet) screen resolution of 720p/1080p, but still on the Amazon Kindle Fire or Nexus 7 your video resolution quality will be picture pixel crystal clear, enjoy .....
Isn't this the same version you can install from the app store since July 1?
Old 07-28-2012, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 1.8.1 HDH264 Auto Screen Wizard Alien Ready Technology (NEW JUST RELEASED

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
Isn't this the same version you can install from the app store since July 1?
This one has different features than the one you can get at the Google Play store .... Test it and see for yourself ....!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:16 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I don't know the source, or what is different, and won't give such apps unfettered access on my android device.

Can you tell me the awesome features? Because near as I can tell it's the same version as is current in the app store.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
I don't know the source, or what is different, and won't give such apps unfettered access on my android device.

Can you tell me the awesome features? Because near as I can tell it's the same version as is current in the app store.
Same version different features man, if you don't want it, then don't put it on you mobile device ... A strong and simple solution !(lol)

*Another feature this app has over the Google Play Store version, it has a anti update blocker technology built IN, meaning you will not get those ugly update pop ups in the middle of your movie/TV episode, which you cannot delete or stop ... A new update does not always mean a better app ....!

Last edited by Ciscoluv; 07-29-2012 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-20-2012, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 2.0.0 HiDef Auto Screen Wizard Alien Ready Technology (NEW JUST RELEASED)

You can now get the new latest Netflix 2.0.0 HiDef Auto Rotation Wizard, works with Gingerbread/ICS/Jellybean OS's .... Get the download HERE Netflix2.0.0-HiDef-Auto-Rotation-Wizard.apk .... Enjoy watching your movies/TV episodes in picture pixel crystal clear awesome (HiDef) video Resolution quality ....!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 2.0.0 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard Alien Ready (NEW JUST RELEASED)

Netflix, thanks for the new player on this 2.0.0 version, works like a charm, you can really see the video enhancement over previous Netflix apps, picture pixel crystal clear ... Netflix mad thanks a ton for this new app, sweet, Booyah ......!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard, All New Slide/Scan Type UI

This new Netflix 2.0.1.apk is the game changer for Android smartphones and tablets ...! The Netflix 2.0.1 is sporting a all new UI slide/scan type movies/TV episodes selection choice with a one tap video start up action ... Again the video resolution quality is picture pixel crystal clear with HiDef technology built IN, providing you have a 720p screen resolution or higher ... Get the Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard.apk here Netflix2.0.1-HiDef-Auto-Rotation-Wizard.apk ......
Old 10-17-2012, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard, All New Slide/Scan Type UI

The above photo is in the portrait mode ..!

The above photo is in the landscape mode .....

The above photo is in the portrait mode .....

The above photo is in the landscape mode ....

I recently purchased the new SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk, but I was not happy with it, the TV video could only be viewed in the landscape mode on my Android Smartphone ... That's when I decided to modify the SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk to my desired auto screen rotation wizard .....

Works like a charm too, all titles and screens of this app can be viewed in the portrait or landscape mode instantly ... Above are photos of my new SlingPlayer_2.0.5_DataMaster_Auto_Screen_Rotation_ Wizard app ....!

Due to copyright law and this forum's policies on posting pay apps for free, I will not be able to post this modified datamaster auto screen rotation wizard SlingPlayer 2.0.5.apk version on this website for the Android mobile devices ....

Plus from time to time, I'm a app tester for SlingMedia ....! I will continue to bring all Android mobile device owners/members of this website the free Netflix movie/TV episodes app, as it becomes available ....
Old 12-09-2012, 04:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: Netflix 2.0.1 HiDef Auto Screen Rotation Wizard, New Slide/Scan UI SlingPlayer 2.

Netflix 2.1.0 H264DLNA (BEAM) Super Wizard Apk, Auto Screen Rotation

The (NEWLY) recently released Netflix 2.1.0 H264DLNA (BEAM) Super Wizard.apk custom built with auto screen rotation enable on your Android smartphones/tablets with a built IN (NETFLIX APP WITH DLNA BEAMING TECHNOLOGY VIA JUST ABOUT ALL ANDROID HANDHELD MOBILE DEVICES) direct to your DLNA Google TVs, Google TV set top boxes, Vizio Co-Star, Revue...ect, Vizio DLNA TVs, Samsung DLNA TVs, LG DLNA TVs and just about ALL DLNA TVs (See Above photo) ....

A built IN all new Netflix hidef video player for your 720p/1080p screen resolution Android mobile devices .....

Giving you truly highly enhanced picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality, both on your Android handheld mobile devices and your DLNA connected TV ....

You can get the newly recently released custom built Netflix 2.1.0 H264DLNA Super Wizard.apk with a HD icon, plus auto screen rotation (Portrait/Landscape mode get it here Netflix2.1.0-H264DLNA-Super-Wizard.apk ...

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games