PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: Meteor

Yaro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[FREE][GAME] Action Defense

Action Defense is a game which combines both action and tower defense genres into a single game. Control a character, buy weapons, build and upgrade towers in order to protect you village from the hordes of enemies.

The storyline is short and sweet:
"The forest nearby has been possessed by evil creatures which are continuously growing in numbers and are now out to capture your village. You have no choice, but to prepare for battle..."

Your village will be attacked by monsters, wave after wave, that will drop money once defeated. Spend the money wisely to organize a better defense by building a mix of towers to counteract monsters with various abilities and to support your hero in combat or to increase the damage dealt by him through the purchase of better weapons. The key to success is to find the right balance between towers and hero weapons. If you were ever bored by just a tower defense game, controlling a hero will keep you occupied, so dont hesitate and give it a try. If you like games such as Plants vs. Zombies, Humans vs Aliens, GRave Defense or Robo Defense, then you are also likely to enjoy Action Defense.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
36 levels,
10 different enemy types,
land and air enemies,
6 weapons,
tower + 3 upgrades

Download Lite Version (Free)
Download Full Version (€0.50)

ENJOY PLAYING.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fight3_640.jpg (19.8 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg fight2_640.jpg (19.4 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg shop_full_640.jpg (20.3 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: any
Carrier: vodafone

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: [FREE][GAME] Action Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaro View Post
Action Defense is a game which combines both action and tower defense genres into a single game. Control a character, buy weapons, build and upgrade towers in order to protect you village from the hordes of enemies.

The storyline is short and sweet:
"The forest nearby has been possessed by evil creatures which are continuously growing in numbers and are now out to capture your village. You have no choice, but to prepare for battle..."

Your village will be attacked by monsters, wave after wave, that will drop money once defeated. Spend the money wisely to organize a better defense by building a mix of towers to counteract monsters with various abilities and to support your hero in combat or to increase the damage dealt by him through the purchase of better weapons. The key to success is to find the right balance between towers and hero weapons. If you were ever bored by just a tower defense game, controlling a hero will keep you occupied, so dont hesitate and give it a try. If you like games such as Plants vs. Zombies, Humans vs Aliens, GRave Defense or Robo Defense, then you are also likely to enjoy Action Defense.

FEATURES INCLUDE:
36 levels,
10 different enemy types,
land and air enemies,
6 weapons,
tower + 3 upgrades

Download Lite Version (Free)
Download Full Version (€0.50)

ENJOY PLAYING.
I have read your game's full information. I really like it very much. After reading this game's features, I am very impressed and decided to download this kind of game in my Samasung android phone but I do not know to how download this game in my android phone? So please can you give help me?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Yaro is a n00b

you can use the google play app/market app on your phone and search for action defense (it may not come up directly at the top of the search results but a little lower) or go to the provided link and press download there then log into your google play account
Old 07-09-2012, 11:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: any
Carrier: vodafone

tonybosell is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaro View Post
you can use the google play app/market app on your phone and search for action defense (it may not come up directly at the top of the search results but a little lower) or go to the provided link and press download there then log into your google play account
Thanks for your suggestion, After reading your suggestion I will try to search this game on Google play and definitely download this games in my Samsung android smartphone.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

Yaro is a n00b

Version 1.7 of Action Defense Lite is now available from the market.
Further performance improvements and very minor bug fixes.
&
Version 1.5 of Action Defense (Full) is now available from the market.
Many internal reworkings which improve performance and make the gameplay a little smoother.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Tags
action defense, action defense lite, android game, tower defense, yaro