PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2010, 10:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Carrier: Sprint

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone want Bing?

Here it is...

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!
Threadstarter

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Anyone want Bing?

Here is my review of the BING app.

It works pretty good. Just as good as I remember from the windows mobile days. The only problem for me though, is now it's not really needed. I am so used to the search button (bottom right) on the EVO that it basically does the same thing as BING. I mean if you want directions to Pizza Hut, just hit the search button and say directions to pizza hut and voila you have directions. If you want a review of something, or find shopping centers the search button can do that for you.

I know I posted the BING app then go on to say I dont really see a need for it, but for some they will love it. I do like how it is more aesthetically pleasing than just the search function.

Is there anyone who downloaded this willing to give a review?
Old 09-01-2010, 03:52 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I downloaded it a bit earlier and the same as you. I do like the pretty pictures around the world and that's about it.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

tt531 is just getting started

The one thing that works well for me is the movie listings and that's really the only thing I use the app for. I know that other apps do this and that you can also search for movie listings with google, but I prefer Bing and I it missed after leaving Windows Mobile.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue / Epic 4G

ghostridr is keeping up the good workghostridr is keeping up the good work

I use to covet Bing back in the day when they had the gas prices map function for WM, but since they removed it, it's useless to me now especially on Android and with GasBuddy app which is a nice replacement.

Epic 4G - Stock (30day trail) until 10/1 when SERO/500 restrictions are lifted. Epic+SERO = $50 per month FTW =D>

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games