PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Navizon 4.0.12 for Android 9/20/2010

Edit: New version Navizon 4.0.12 9/20/10. There have been a few bug fixes in the past couple of versions. Remember that Navizon is free and actual makes you money when you log wifi and cell towers. Also I have a couple crashes here and there using .12 on a eris. Has anyone here used it lately. I am trying to find any bugs that can be replicated so we can make it log and work better.

Navizon released for android 6/24/10
Navizon is slightly different then the WM version. It is located in the market. It is an initial release so a few bugs are being worked out. When I run either Navimote or Navizon I use "lite setting profiles" to turn wifi and navizon on when i plug the charger in. I then use the program to turn navizon and wifi off when I stop charging. It makes it easy to use and completly automated.

This program is similar to navizon for wm and other platforms.
Navimote is a logging and phone location tracking program. It silently runs in the background waiting for a ping to send a phone location. Also if you sign up for navizon it allows you to enter your username and log wifi and cell towers for money. If you need to sign up for navizon to log and make some money using navimote use the link in my signature or below. Navimote makes you money for logging just like Navizon did.
register

This new Android version can be setup to always log or only logged when the phone is charging. After a power connection it looks for a gps lock and after the lock turns on the wifi and starts to log. I think the navimote option logs a little faster than the beefer navizon did on WM. More info on navimote in the link below.
[URL]http://www.navizon.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=16

Last edited by drewcam888; 10-01-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Navimote 1.0.7 for Android 5/12/2010

Did anyone get a chance to try this out? Does it work well?
Old 05-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

I have tested this and it appears to be working great on android
Old 05-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

I don't understand how to set this up. All it shows is a screen that says navimote in the middle.
If I go into settings, I don't see anything that allows you to turn on the wifi automatically when plugged into power and gps locked......and what the heck is the token for? what do I put in the field and what am I sending the token for?
Old 05-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

Ok so I was incorrect. This version doesn't turn the wifi on automatically. So you would need to turn wifi on and plug phone in and it should log. Go to advanced and enter you navizon login info. Then simple turn on wifi plug phone in and log away.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:17 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosmohtac View Post
I don't understand how to set this up. All it shows is a screen that says navimote in the middle.
If I go into settings, I don't see anything that allows you to turn on the wifi automatically when plugged into power and gps locked......and what the heck is the token for? what do I put in the field and what am I sending the token for?
Did you get it working?
Old 06-04-2010, 04:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul

nosmohtac is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
Did you get it working?
I think so. It seems to be uploading info when I've logged routers and cell towers, but it doesn't track my path on the website.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:14 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

cdma???
Old 06-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

Navimote still doesn't support newer cdma phones cell tracking. Hopefully one day but I am not holding out.
Sometimes the tracking feature has issues if when the server has problems. If it still doesn't work than ask bredo in the navizon forum. I can't help since I don't use the tracking feature.
http://www.navizon.com/phpbb3/
Old 06-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Mr. Chevy
Threadstarter

Navizon just released for Android
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games