View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
its the htc headset,its wired and it plugs into the micro-USB port instead of the headphone jack (digital sound vs analog sound) they came with my TP when i first got it but back then the audiopara exchange worked right away so i dont know what the difference is. i would get some noise cancelling ones if i can find some that are digital (uses the micro USB port). and calls can also be answered with it.
I have a few of these headphones, thay are convenient with button to ans. calls.

That being said.
I have successfully replicated your problem.

It is exactly because of the feature you mistakingly desire,
a headphone thru the mimi-usb port.

Sometimes it will come out loud, while other times it will come out low.
The problem seems to lie where the usb port recognizing the headphones when you plug in.
Pull it out and back a few times and you may get it loud again, as it occurs 50% of the time.

It doesn't matter which HTC phones they are all the same,
As I tried 2 of those mini in-ear headphones from different HTC devices and encountered exact same issue.

Personally, my recommendation is that these headphones suk MAJOR b*lls,
when it comes too bass or isolation, but do have very decent nice mids.
They also have a volume limit where they can crakle if pushed too far.
You are missing out on true musical experience with most these type headphones.
Once you get a real "set of cans" there is no going back!

YOU WILL be so much better off with a headphone that uses the HEADPHONE JACK!!

So... Replace those headphones, and GOODLUCK!

I myself use a pair that doesn't answer calls, but gives unbelievable clarity in sound for price: Audio Technica ATH-FC700A

It is not bass heavy like most heaphones, while still going very deep.
They are "on the ear" type, not like in the ear HTC mini plugs.
Go here to look:
Amazon.com: Audio Technica ATH-FC700A Portable Headphones with 40mm Neodymium Drivers, Black: Electronics

My other not so cheap, but small good recomendations would be the Sennheiser PX 100 or 200, and cheaper but almost as good Koss.
All headphones I mentioned will give you around 2X the volume output you are currently getting, plus incredible sound.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-01-2011 at 04:06 AM. Reason: deleted word "analog" as off topic
This post has been thanked 1 times.