View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmal19 View Post
Unfortunately doing it you way doesn't fix "the problem", but at least this knocks out shortcuts as being a suspect leading to the annoyance in opening messages in a screen that is not fully scrolled down
I was editing my registry and noticed my issue was gone, but I did so much I dunno what I did to fix, but i will be posting a general tweak cab soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by relisted View Post
anyone know how to disable the htc messaging when yoyu tap on a txt from sense?...
Ya I gave up on that a while back because of using CHT so I just selected it in CHT options for Homescreen and I just click & it takes me there.
Looky here for my detailed post:
This post has been thanked 6 times.