View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 08:35 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prboy1969 View Post
I have been running NetRippers app & SetCpuSpeed.10d for a while now with no issues . I'm at 729Mhz stable all day no matter what I do . NO SOD . Loving My TP2
exactly what I was using but was able to up it to 748 with reduced polling, THEN using scripts gave me more solid control... NOW this method is so much more advanced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
Working ok I guess. I like that it's dynamic however now it seems to make my device speed up and slow down from second to second. Maybe I just need to play with the settings a little more.
This controlled scalling should increase battery life so we have best of both worlds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Man I really dig this new tool, I am assuming its gone gold and this will be a finalized version? I have my TP Set @ 804MHz 0 Steps just to play around this thing flies now like a new phone!
Yea dood try reducing the polling I have mine set to 200..
Exactly where I set my polling as a start, but remember this is a totally different technique from a different "XDA site" member so we may not need low polling and SOD is non-existant!
whole new ballgame!
This post has been thanked 2 times.