View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:36 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.26.09] MightyROM4 w. OEM BASE Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
Any chance there will be a fix/patch for this ROM (or that will work with this ROM) for the 2016 SMS bug?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
I was wondering the same thing. The official HTC patch only works on the stock 2.0 ROM and Ziggy's fix is really just a temporary one since it dates the incoming message based on phone time and not server time.
You can try a cab I made. I can't guarantee it will work with this old ROM since I make my own ROMs with my kitchen, but I doubt you'll get an update since mike has moved on to the tp2. If it messes anything up, just uninstall it. The cab should be uninstallable, but if it does not, just delete rilphone.dll from /windows with total commander. All the cab does is copy the rilphone.dll from the Sprint 2016 fix to /windows.

You'll need to undo the ziggy fix I would imagine. I did not use the fix and do not know what it does, so you're on your own there (hard reset would obviously undo it, but may be undesirable to you). Good luck.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 Sprint 2016 fix.cab (314.8 KB, 85 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.