PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [How-To] Flash WP7 to your HD2!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutterface101 View Post
ok so, I didnt have my 16g sd caard in when i installed the wp7 rom. now im stuck with the phones 135mb of space with no option for an sd card extention. How do i reflash the rom so thta i can use the 16g of space?
Put your SD card in the phone.

Go to Settings > About > Reset Your Phone

It will hard-reset the phone and include the SD card as part of it's storage space now. But you will lose your apps/settings.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I wanna flash my gfs HD2 tonite... rite now but I not sure what radio she has and i dont wanna mess her phone up. Is there a way to check which one she have?
Old 05-31-2011, 06:16 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

turn off the phone, turn it back on.

On the bottom it should say in red some numbers and letters. It will say R-xx.xx.xx.xx that is your radio, it will probably say something like 2.15.50.14 or some such.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > WP7 On The HD2