PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
[APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v2.0 [2009.10.23] WVGA/VGA Only

It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.

Known Issues:
Does not change the image on the taskbar. Currently looking into the solution for it.

To Do:
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.

Changelog:
Code:
V2.0
-Completed rewritten from scratch
-Used ManilaSDK for format

V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release
Attached Files
File Type: cab Jmz Lockscreen Changer v2.0.cab (379.7 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Jmz; 10-25-2009 at 01:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:43 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: [APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v1.0 [2009.06.08] VGA Only

very cool bro... so this changes the lock screen bg but not the today screen?

Old 06-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v1.0 [2009.06.08] VGA Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
very cool bro... so this changes the lock screen bg but not the today screen?
Yes, only the Lockscreen background. This was the reason I pm'ed you. I couldn't figure something out, but I ended up going a different route.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [APP] Jmz Lockscreen Changer v1.1 [2009.06.09] VGA Only

Updated to v1.1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This is a great idea. Can't wait for it to support WQVGA devices.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 06-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazingwolf View Post
This is a great idea. Can't wait for it to support WQVGA devices.
Can you give me your LS_Global_###x###.cpr fies. There should be 2, 1 for portrait and one for landscape.

Also, I need these QVGA files also
Old 06-09-2009, 06:09 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

cool, I'll look forward to this when I go 6.5
Old 06-09-2009, 06:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
This is a first release software for me. So please be gentle. It works for what it was designed to do. Change any image of yours to the background image of the 6.5 lockscreen. I have not been able to find any bugs in this but will promptly attempt to fix whatever the issue may be.

Known Issues:
Image filter is not working. If you select something other than an image it will crash.

To Do:
Add support for other resolutions as the resolution settings are hardcoded.
Add ability to change the lockscreen slider to wherever user wants on screen.

Changelog:
Code:
V1.1
-Added option to restore original settings
-Fixed IOException error if you try to change it more than once

V1.0
-Initial Release
Download available at my site.

very nice, great work jmz.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Jmz, one bug I've noticed is that if the LS_Global in the Windows directory is the original, the program will error out but if I replace it with a modded one, it will work just fine. Great program BTW,

Last edited by Calkulin; 06-12-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:45 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Hey Jmz, one bug I've noticed is that if the LS_Global in the Windows directory is the original, the program will error out but if I replace it with a modded one, it will work just fine. Great program BTW,
Ok, I just was able to recreate the problem. I thought I fixed that, but because my rom at the time had a modified one, i never caught the error. If cooking, the best way to fix it is to remove the read-only from the stock cpr file. I will be updating this a little later tonight. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software