PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
eSignature Software?

Looking for software that will allow me to capture electronic signatures and embed the image to Office Documents such as Word, Excel, etc...

Has anyone come across anything like this...? Of course free would be best...

Thanks in advance!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vogue/touch 400mhz
Carrier: bell

kazzxtrismus is a n00b
Re: eSignature Software?

find something ( art program) that saves it as a gif or bmp... cant remember which format its tho........

this can be converted by freeware to have the backgroud (that looks white or whatever you like) to actually be transparent.. this can then be inserted into the document ..... all done manually by urself on your home pc/laptop.
why??
I dunno
but fer some reason anyone who has made the type of program were looking for or similar wants like $50-$200/user for the priveledge of using their app...
I just got an art program and said "sign here"...the customer was just actually drawing
but they thaught they signed... good luck!! I've been lookin fer a couple of years.

I aint paying $50-200 to replace a 5cent photocopy of actual paperwork... $5 like an apple app...
thats what its worth... but he'd sell 50,000 copies per month fer a year once it was discovered...

how many salesmen are there in the world using windows based software????

Last edited by kazzxtrismus; 10-02-2009 at 01:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:13 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

ah, but then again, think about never having to print those pages again, and all the ink an paper you'll save.

I'm supposed to provide my customers with copies of the paperwork, but I only do the top page(with all the contact info ect..) , as sometimes all the pprwork is 12-15 pages.and if they want the rest I email it to them, or if they insist, I have an old portable printer I got a bt adaptor for.

I havn't started doing somthing like this, partly due to lack of good easy(cheep) ways, but admittedly havn't looked into this for a long time.
mainly i'm concerned i'll have issues with some ppl and the tiny screen. while the actual serface might be the same as you see at a register, there's no palmrest.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Nice to know I'm not the only one who wants an app like this!

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 10-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the replies, guys... It's nice to know others are interested in the same... I'm gonna continue to scout around for a solution... If I come across anything, I'll be sure to report it here...
Old 10-02-2009, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tonykovac is just getting started

Not sure if this is what you're looking for... capture a signature on your phone, then paste it where it's needed. Free, by the way.

http://www.cjcraft.com/blog/2008/06/...Signature.aspx

Hope that helps, --TonyKovac
Old 10-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

HanDBase has a provision for this. DDHSoftware.com
Old 10-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonykovac View Post
Not sure if this is what you're looking for... capture a signature on your phone, then paste it where it's needed. Free, by the way.

http://www.cjcraft.com/blog/2008/06/...Signature.aspx

Hope that helps, --TonyKovac
This may work... I'll just need to find away to convert to PDF after the Signature has been added to the document...

I'm gonna give it a try...

Thanks!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 01:51 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

pdf creator from sourceforge FTW!
Old 10-02-2009, 01:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
pdf creator from sourceforge FTW!
Do they have a Windows Mobile version...? I want to be able to do everything on my device... I checked the site but don't see anything...

These are the steps I'm thinking of...

1. Capture Signature.
2. Copy and Paste to Document.
3. Convert to PDF.
4. Email PDF.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software