PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07
Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

If you like Touch Flo 3D, but also occasionally have a ping of longing for the orginal Today Screen that WM has, then you will definitely want to read this thread over at XDA....

It allows you to switch between your Touch Flo screen and the original Today screen of WM 6.1... This is where you can download it... It is a .RAR file.. It has the .CAB inside...

As described by the creator...

Quote:
It's a simple program that allows us to switch between 2D or 3D Manila and the "Today" of Windows. Allows you to set your screen "Today" with your favorite plugins and Manila also used simultaneously.
Thanks to Darren for telling me this was originally confusing...

Also... This program has been reviewed by Darren...... He personally does not recommend this app... I tend to agree with his opinion...

Last edited by BigDiesel07; 12-15-2008 at 10:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7
Re: Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

In a word. Awesome.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:19 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero157h7 View Post
In a word. Awesome.
In a few words... Happy to help! Great to hear it works!
Old 12-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuffdtndvm knows their stuff

SWEEEET! Thanks for the heads up. Much more responsive than secondToday or mToday. You may want to cross-post this into the Weather Panel Thread. There has been discussion about using a second today program since TF3D doesn't play nice with any other plugin and a lot of us "Weather Panel Freaks" were looking for a better way to enjoy the new VGA look of WP. Ought to be good for a few more thanks
Old 12-15-2008, 08:01 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Want both TF3D and Today Screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtndvm View Post
SWEEEET! Thanks for the heads up. Much more responsive than secondToday or mToday. You may want to cross-post this into the Weather Panel Thread. There has been discussion about using a second today program since TF3D doesn't play nice with any other plugin and a lot of us "Weather Panel Freaks" were looking for a better way to enjoy the new VGA look of WP. Ought to be good for a few more thanks
I am happy to hear you are enthusiastic about this! And I am happy to help you out!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I wonder if they could get this working with the Bell UI also...
Old 12-15-2008, 08:13 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I wonder if they could get this working with the Bell UI also...
Probably could... I will drop a line in the XDA thread and ask... I will keep you posted if they reply/implement it..
Old 12-15-2008, 08:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

im lost on this. what does it do. the vids. are junk. the op dont help me much either. no you bd. i run second today and phatfinger with wp. so this can help with that? what do i dl to my pro? ill try to figure it out. bd, any help?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im lost on this. what does it do. the vids. are junk. the op dont help me much either. no you bd. i run second today and phatfinger with wp. so this can help with that? what do i dl to my pro? ill try to figure it out. bd, any help?
It allows you to switch between your Touch Flo screen and the original Today screen of WM 6.1... This is where you can download it... It is a .RAR file.. It has the .CAB inside... Yeah... The XDA thread is confusing...

This is what it is described as...

Quote:
"Manila Control" also known as M3D control or M2D Control.
It's a simple program that allows us to switch between 2D or 3D Manila and the "Today" of Windows. Allows you to set our screen "Today" with our favorite plugins and Manila also used simultaneously.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

can someone post the cab, im pc less.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software