PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 03:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

SuTian is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
KeepMyTones V1.3

eGenesis2 Mobile Developed Software

(7-31-2009) KeepMyTones V1.3
Saving your Contact Ringtone and Sounds & Notifications Settings.

For Windows Mobile 6.1 and higher. Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.
If your are like me and most of you are if you are on this forum. You love to hack/flash/reset/whatever to your phone but when you do so you lose most of your settings. I have a solution for one of the most annoying, in my opionion, reconfiguration you have to do. Adding all your Contact Ringtones and Sound & Notification Settings back to your phone.

KeepMyTones V1.3 Feature List:
  • List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
  • Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
  • Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
  • Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
  • Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings
  • Now grabs all events from the phone instead of having them preprogrammed. If an event does not exist on a phone while restoring it will simply skip that event.
  • Contact Ringtones can preview MP3 and WMA files.

NOTE: DO NOT RESTORE A SOUNDS & NOTIFCATION BACKUP FROM ANOTHER PHONE OR CARRIER ONLY FROM THE PHONE IT WAS CREATED ON.
Screen Shots: Click here for the Download Page
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: KeepMyTones V1.3

This was one of my favorite apps. One thing you'll notice is that if you go to the page now, he's updated to v1.4.
The other thing to notice is that it doesn't work on the newer WM6.5.1 builds.
I've tried everything I could, but when it gives me the confirmation to restore ringtones or notification soundsm my device freezes every time.
Hopefully this gets fixed or someone comes up with a workaround. A really valuable app.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:04 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thanks, im gonna try this out, this is one thing pimbackup doesnt backup that i always have to restore after everyflash, also i downloaded 1.4 off authors site as linked

Old 09-14-2009, 10:16 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

1.4 wouldn't work correctly on my WM6.5.1 ROM, but he just made an update that does!
Check out v1.5. Works perfectly!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:00 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Very nice find, thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software