PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need a program to Block Individual SMS

Hey, I am in need of a program to block sms from certain ppl in my contact list. I tried call firewall but it doesnt work for me. Could it be cause im runnin a rom with windows 6.5?

Anyways please recommend me a good call/sms blocking software, I have a stalker on my hands.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sheureka is just getting started
Re: Need a program to Block Individual SMS

Why don't you just block them from your account at Sprint? You can block up to 50 numbers. There's a link on the right side of the page after you sign in. Hope this helps! - sheureka
Old 09-04-2009, 08:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrbonner View Post
Hey, I am in need of a program to block sms from certain ppl in my contact list. I tried call firewall but it doesnt work for me. Could it be cause im runnin a rom with windows 6.5?

Anyways please recommend me a good call/sms blocking software, I have a stalker on my hands.

Another option, although not free, is to try MagiCall. It does about a million different useful things. I use it to automatically route all my phone calls through Google Voice, but one of it's features is listed as "SMS messages filtering" so I bet it can do what you need too.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Another option, although not free, is to try MagiCall. It does about a million different useful things. I use it to automatically route all my phone calls through Google Voice, but one of it's features is listed as "SMS messages filtering" so I bet it can do what you need too.
To use MagicCall forever,

1. Use a program like Spb Backup, run a full backup
2. Install and run MagicCall
3. When the trail is exp. Run the backup file created by Spb Backup
Old 09-04-2009, 12:32 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheureka View Post
Why don't you just block them from your account at Sprint? You can block up to 50 numbers. There's a link on the right side of the page after you sign in. Hope this helps! - sheureka
I agree with you, thats what i do, always works.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software