PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
*9-22-07* Update - PeraStats v1.4

I was playing with something that zbop at treocentral.com came up with and decided I wanted a way to see device statistics on a single today line. So I developed PeraStats. It's a today screen plugin that shows storage, battery and memory information either scrolling or all on a single line, your choice.

Installation
----------------
Copy PeraStats_v1.4.cab to your device (via ActiveSync or another method of your choosing.)
Open your favorite File Explorer program and navigate to the directory you stored the .cab file in.
Click (or double-click) the .cab file to begin installation

Post-Installation - NO LONGER NECESSARY!
-----------------------

History
----------
v1.4
NEW - menu items are now selectable using d-pad left/right.
ex. D-pad down to the plugin, then press the d-pad right and you will see Only Device Storage, right again moves to Only Storage Card, etc.
Change - Reordered menu so that d-pad left/right acts in a sensible manner.
Change - Big Font is now BIGGER. Plugin automatically resizes to allow for the bigger font.
Removed - Scrolling (Normal), Scrolling is the same as Scrolling (Fast) used to be.
Note - Due to the way MortScript polls the battery, when turning your device on the battery status will show as charging until MortScript is able to poll the battery.

v1.3b
Additional bug fixes for Storage Card display

v1.3
Removed - Scrolling (Slow) - had to remove something to get the menu to fit onscreen.
Added the following items:
Memory and Battery - same as Scroll-2 at a Time, but it never changes from the Memory and Battery display
Only Device Storage
Only Storage Card
Only Memory
Fixed - error on SD card removal.
Fixed - space greater that 1000 MB is now displayed as 1 GB.
Change - Big Font/Normal Font now cycles between the two. If you are on normal font, selecting this will change to big font, and vice versa.

v1.2
Modified fontsize selection behavior. Now changing fontsize will change the fontsize and continue your current scrolling selection.
Added Pause Scrolling feature that is no longer tied to a fontsize change.
Modified installation to automatically enable the plugin.

v1.1
Added Scroll-2 at a Time
Added Only Battery
Added ability to change fontsize. Fontsize increased from 8 pt. to 10 pt. when using Big Font. Any larger, and the text didn't fit withing one line on the Today screen. When changing the fontsize, all scrolling will be paused until you select another scrolling option.
Name change

Check it out and let me know what you think !

In order to track downloads more easily, I have posted the file on my site. http://www.perasite.com
Please feel free to link to that site, but don't post the file elsewhere. This way, I can be sure that everyone is getting the latest file. The site does not require registration to download.
Direct link: http://www.perasite.com/viewtopic.php?t=6

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)

Last edited by Perasite; 09-22-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3

Catman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good workCatman51 is keeping up the good work
Definitely downloading now. Thank you, looks great.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

cwest06 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to cwest06 Send a message via MSN to cwest06 Send a message via Yahoo to cwest06
Downloading now
HTC Touch Diamond
HTC Touch (Thanks Channy)
Mogul 6800
PPC 6700
Treo 650
PPC 6600
Treo 600
MM 5600
Sanyo 8200
MM 5500
MM 4500
Sprint Employee 2000-2005
Old 08-17-2007, 11:03 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Nice job Yuma
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
Great! Question is where is the Root to put this File at???
Old 08-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuzinBucksBx
Great! Question is where is the Root to put this File at???
You can put the cab any where it is easy for you to find on your device or memory card. Once you find the cab, click to install.

Nice little app Yuma.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-18-2007, 12:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
sweet!

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 08-18-2007, 12:22 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
sweetness... perfect edition!
Old 08-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
I'm glad you guys like it. The next version will have one more option. Scroll - Two at a time. Device Storage and SD Card will be one, then Battery and memory, scrolling between the two. Then you can see your stats faster.
Old 08-18-2007, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

stearic is a n00b
Is this going to effect the battery life with it polling for that information? How often does it poll for this information? I just installed it and my initial thoughts of it are that i like it, but i do have that question about it effecting the battery life.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software