PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 02:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Update 6/8] {App Preview} hdwobble- with vid, I think you're gonna like this

Just saw this by way of this wmpoweruser article. It added a smile to my face and I thought I'd share. It's an app that allows parts of images to be selected to then be wobbled by shaking a g-sensor enabled device, similar to iPhone's iWobble. It has a very awesome application, but I don't think I described this very well. Luckily there's there's a youtube preview vid of it here. (nsfw) It's not out yet, but I'll update this post when it's released. Here's the xda thread about it.

Anyways, enjoy the vid, and there's a couple screenshots over in the xda thread.

Update: A prerelease version was posted today if you guys want to try it out.
Quote:
For now this version does not support saving of the current sceene nor loading it. Also there is no way to configure application. This single version supports QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA devices. QVGA and WQVGA devices are suported on the request of my close friends although almost none of those devices have G-Sensor. They are good with the possibility to wobble things with their fingers. It is also possible to change the look of the menu and wobble area.
Features:
  • suports VGA, QVGA, WQVGA and WVGA displays
  • custom image loading (tested so far: jpeg, png, bmp)
  • adding any number of round wobbling objects
  • deleteing wobbling objects
  • resizing wobbling objects
  • vibration feedback when wobbling objects are pressed or dragged
  • start wobbling using g-sensor, stylus, fingers...
Short description of menu buttons from top downwards:
1. Exit App
2. Load image
3. Add wobblie
4. Remove Wobblie
5. Start/Stop wobbling
6. Favorites (TODO)
7. Settings (TODO)
8. Info
9. Show/Hide menu

Check out the xda thread for more. Also, .NET 3.5 is required.

It can be downloaded at the following link as the dev has asked for it not to be mirrored on any other site. However, all you have to do is click download cab, no signing up or signing in.
hdWobble v0.5.3446.26966 @ 1800pocketpc.com

Enjoy.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 06-09-2009 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software