PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 06:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tachi PhoneCanvas

I believe this dialer is messing with the sound. I've never had my sound do this before but ever since I've installed this, the sound sometimes is really low. When I look at the volume, it's up full blast. How I noticed it was the on-screen KB I use makes noise everytime I press a key. I went into sounds and notifications and played a sound and it was really low. Anybody else experiencing this?
Old 06-06-2009, 07:34 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I believe this dialer is messing with the sound. I've never had my sound do this before but ever since I've installed this, the sound sometimes is really low. When I look at the volume, it's up full blast. How I noticed it was the on-screen KB I use makes noise everytime I press a key. I went into sounds and notifications and played a sound and it was really low. Anybody else experiencing this?
No Im not and Iv been running this since wed.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-06-2009, 07:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC INC.
Carrier: VERIZON <--?

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to spiritcrusher33

well i installed it just now. and when i go to plug in my usb cable, it goes directly to ics app... doesnt give me the options anymore to use activesync or diskdrive or ics...uninstalled it and rebooted still the same! anyone know how to get that screen to pop up again when i plug my usb cable in? thanks
Old 06-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Almost a VIP

spiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspiritcrusher33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Black Tachi Phone Canvas

Update... i can get activsync to work but only if I uncheck the enable faster data sync and uncheck the ( Ask me first about USB connection type when I connect the device to the pc ) <---when that is check the ics sharing app pops up and also connects to diskdrive lol... So i think it broke the htc usb sync thingy that pops up...

K installed this version running mighty's reborn rom... noticed when u i plugged in my usb cable to my laptop.. nothing showed up on my phone cept ics app... i uninstalled the black tachi phone canvas.. still same problem.. i know for a fact it was this that did it. as it worked just fine prior to installing...now my question is how do i get that the window on my diamond to pop back up when i plus in my usb cable to give me the 3 options to connect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leukay View Post
Here it is, been working on it for a bit, i'm still gonna finish a few color tweaks and i'll have an update tomorrow, but here's V1.

known bugs:
1. Slide2Answer is not black, i don't know why it isn't. I will try and fix it tomorrow.
2. A few color tweaks need to be added.

Let me know what you think

EDIT: Due to technical difficulties my black dialer will not be completed. But check out CMYLXGO's black dialer. I am currently working on a new version of this dialer, and i assure you that you have never seen anything like it! Stay tuned for the release

Last edited by spiritcrusher33; 06-06-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

it also alters the icons on the top in such a way it doesn't allow the BT icon to pop up.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Exclamation Re: Tachi PhoneCanvas

Some people have been asking for different fixes and tweeks so this is what I found from Krazie of XDA

This includes all the fixes for
rhodium manila provided you have the tachi dialer.

Tweaks

TF3D2 Tweak by At0mAng & Danny_and_2

All Background and All Programs Tab Tweak

No Top or Bottom Curtains

Fixes

Loader + Clock Being an Hour Ahead Fix

SMS Tab Crash Fix (In case the loader + clock fix crashes your sms tab)

Rhodium SMS (See All Characters) Fix

Bluetooth Icon Fix for Tachi dialer

Vibrate on Connect Fix

Here are the vibration settings in case all your hardware buttons being to vibrate on click after applying the "Vibrate on Connect Fix."

[Link]

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I installed the see all characters fix and it crashes the Manila i'm running when I click on a msg. Maybe I need to install this and then install the SMS crash fix?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:06 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Nice post man! I dont even use Rhodium but I thanked you anyways!
Old 06-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
I installed the see all characters fix and it crashes the Manila i'm running when I click on a msg. Maybe I need to install this and then install the SMS crash fix?
That may work but it could be your ROM or Rhodium build also
Old 06-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Almost a VIP

Re: Tachi PhoneCanvas (edit) fixes tachi dialer and Rhodium

I just hard reset that fixed it for me, lol alls well that ends well!!!! this is why i kinds stay a step behind on things so bug and such can get worked out,etc... sorry if i sounded harsh in my post...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software