PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Stock ticker? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6659)

ManuTouch 09-23-2008 08:05 PM

Re: Stock ticker?

Thanks man! :)

CozBoogie 09-24-2008 12:05 AM

My pleasure to serve, sir.

late,
Coz

fredcatsmommy 10-13-2008 03:00 PM

hey coz - do you know of a solution to disable pocket sportscenter and pocket stockcenter from displaying not on the today screen, but in s2u2 and manilla2d, across the top, when those are active?

ManuTouch 10-14-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy (Post 456989)
hey coz - do you know of a solution to disable pocket sportscenter and pocket stockcenter from displaying not on the today screen, but in s2u2 and manilla2d, across the top, when those are active?

Yeah...that would be great. Or how about just an app that works like the iPhone stock thingy...you start it when you need it, it retrieves the data and lets you know how your stocks are doing...maybe a couple of graphs to make it look pretty and stuff like that. I am surprised noone has come up with an app like that yet.

CozBoogie 10-14-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fredcatsmommy (Post 456989)

Negative...that sounds like some advanced tweaking.

late,
Coz

scottymomo 11-28-2008 11:58 AM

Pocket StockCenter today plugin update (more resolutions)

1 Attachment(s)
Attached is the updated today plugin that supports more resolutions (thanks to zbop from TC for updating it!)..

Unzip the zip and transfer the .dll to the Windows directory on your device, overriding the current version

henryl 11-29-2008 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ls6tt (Post 69571)
okay nevermind on that, I just deleted the line and it worked.

now however even when i have billboard stocks activated, and ive added my stock etc, it doesnt display.

msn direct has stocks news weather all in desktop plug check it out

ManuTouch 11-29-2008 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henryl (Post 549021)
msn direct has stocks news weather all in desktop plug check it out

I tried that thing, it's a bit slow, cumbersome and takes quite the toll on device speed as far as I am concerned.

I like "Ticker Tape", it's available here in the forum somewhere, do a search for it. Nice looking app that you just start when you need it, it's not a plug in, I really like it.

Torx 11-29-2008 02:00 PM

another vote for tickertape although it needs some work for qvga screens.