PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Stock ticker? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=6659)

CozBoogie 10-02-2007 04:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by scottymomo (Post 95073)
1.6 posted over at TC:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=141737

1.6 -- 01-Oct-2007

Added: Track shares owned and price paid! You can now track number of shares owned and price paid per stock and get details based on this info when looking at your quotes, including holdings value, change in value for the day, and overall gain.

Here's the latest cab.

late,
Coz

InvincibleLiving 10-02-2007 06:22 PM

Thanks coz the place was falling apart with out you.

texasez 10-03-2007 11:40 AM

I tried 1.6 and while the program worked on my Sprint Mogul, i could not receive a call while the program was running or the ringer was not working. I finally uninstalled the program.
larry

CozBoogie 10-03-2007 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nautica2450 (Post 95611)
Thanks coz the place was falling apart with out you.

Sheesh...can't I be "off board" for a few days without all hell breaking out;)

late,
Coz

scottymomo 10-03-2007 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasez (Post 95832)
I tried 1.6 and while the program worked on my Sprint Mogul, i could not receive a call while the program was running or the ringer was not working. I finally uninstalled the program.
larry

You could try setting the autoupdate interval higher (like every 10-15 minutes) so that it's not using the data connection as often...the default is 1 minute which might explain the behavior you were seeing...

Mr. Marcus 11-08-2007 06:21 AM

Great software. I was looking for something like this.

Has anyone reported an issue of the Interval Update not being able to be anything but 3 seconds? I change it to 10 seconds, but it won't keep it in there. Next time you go back it says 3 again.

CozBoogie 11-08-2007 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Marcus (Post 116776)
Great software. I was looking for something like this.

Has anyone reported an issue of the Interval Update not being able to be anything but 3 seconds? I change it to 10 seconds, but it won't keep it in there. Next time you go back it says 3 again.

Make sure that you're exiting out of the program all the way. Use the provided exit features in the program to close and save...you should then be good to go.

late,
Coz

The Stranger 01-10-2008 05:03 PM

Problems with Pocket Stock Center

I have installed Pocket Stock Center onto my Dell Axim running WM5. There were no problems with the installation but the plug-in display does not seem to be alright. The plug-in's space is divided horizontally down the middle, and the bottom half is blank (it retains whatever was on the screen in that space beforehand), while whatever is on the top half is not clear (I can see only the upper half of the characters). Still, tapping on the upper half gives me a pop up but whe I choose something I always get a message that conection to the internet could not be detected, and to try again later, when in fact I am connected to the internet. Any suggestions?

CozBoogie 02-07-2008 01:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All:
This hadn't been updated for a while and Scotty has made some improvement:

FEATURES

-- Add/Remove Stocks to your "Portfolio", as many as you want

-- Track shares owned and purchase price!

-- View Extended Stock Quotes for those in your portfolio (Symbol, Current Price, Change, % Change, Opening Price, Daily High, Daily Low, Volume, 52 Week Range). For those stocks where you have entered shares and price, you will also see holdings value, change in day value, and overall gain

-- Charts! View intraday, 5 day, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year, 5 year and max for each stock

-- Enable/Disable Carrier Line Stock Quotes (Symbol, Current Price, Change)

-- Enable/Disable dedicated Today Plugin for Quotes (Symbol, Current Price, Change, % Change, Time)
-- Set Colors for quotes (up, down, or even)
-- Enable/Disable Colored Quotes
-- Set plugin font size
-- Get Extended Quotes from the today screen via tap
-- Charts! as described above
-- Pause Autoupdates so the quotes cycle through but updates are not retrieved
-- Launch Main App from the today plugin

Both the Carrier Line and Today Plugin support adjustable delay and refresh/update periods. This will display each quote for a set period of time (2-5 seconds for example), then move on to the next quote in a cycle, and update the quotes based on the update interval you specify (1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, or 2 hours

-- Set AutoUpdate Start/End Times

LIMITATIONS

May not play nicely with other apps that update the carrier line, so I would recommend using the dedicated today plugin (plus it has added functionality)

Enjoy!

1.6.1 -- 14-JAN-2008 (Respin)

Added: Set Today Plugin font size from the Setup Options Menu

Fixed: Internet Connection issue for most devices (where it claims no internet connection when there is one).

Changed: Updated to Mortscript 4.1 Final

1.6 -- 01-Oct-2007

Added: Track shares owned and price paid! You can now track number of shares owned and price paid per stock and get details based on this info when looking at your quotes, including holdings value, change in value for the day, and overall gain.

The .cab for 1.6.1 is attached. Enjoy.

late,
Coz

scottymomo 02-22-2008 07:54 PM

Re: Stock ticker?

http://discussion.wmexperts.com/showthread.php?t=141737

1.7 -- 22-FEB-2008

-- Added: Portfolio Overview to main app and option to display the info on the today screen along with the quotes. In the main app, displays a summary of each stock and then today's net gain/loss, today's net percentage gain/loss, overall gain/loss and overall percentage gain/loss based on stocks for which you have entered share and purchase price information. In the today plugin if enabled, today's net and percentage net, overall and overall percentage will display.

-- Added: Alert Thresholds. Set Gain/Loss % thresholds, and alert tone to use if threshold is exceeded (.wav file). Enable/Disable these alerts can be set in the main app or from the today plugin tap menu but you need to use the main app to set the thresholds and set the alert tone (default is Default.wav in the \Windows directory)

-- Added: Enable/Disable Debugging (produces log file of activity)

-- Changed: Plugin font size set to 7 by default (used to be 8)

-- Changed: Updated to Mortscript 4.11b5