PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   FingerKeyBoard 2.1 ONLINE NOW ALL VERSIONS!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63777)

eenieMINI 05-28-2009 07:42 PM

Re: FingerKeyBoard 2.1 ONLINE NOW ALL VERSIONS!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbywildcats (Post 941346)
Hey im new and i tho i justm posted a thing but i cant find it
but off topic i downloaded and installed the VGA version and it works great except it doesnt go into landscape view
can someone help me please?

To get landscape view you need to first rotate your screen in whatever program you are in then open the keyboard.

If you're using the Diamond you need to manually rotate the screen via add on applicaitons or dedicated button.... Try a search in the Diamond forums for rotating screen. Personally, I like the simple rotatescreen.exe program that I put a shortcut in the start menu. There are gyrator programs that do it by the turn of hte phone also.

watzone69 05-28-2009 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbywildcats (Post 941346)
Hey im new and i tho i justm posted a thing but i cant find it
but off topic i downloaded and installed the VGA version and it works great except it doesnt go into landscape view
can someone help me please?

If your phone does not already display in landscape, this keyboard will not make it start doing so. You may need a rotating program like ChangeScreen.

dluv 05-28-2009 10:06 PM

landscape doesn't display correct even after the fix... can somebody help me plz.

eenieMINI 05-28-2009 10:21 PM

What do you mean by doesn't display correct? What do you see? How are you trying to do it.. and which fix are you speaking about?

dluv 05-28-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eenieMINI (Post 941796)
What do you mean by doesn't display correct? What do you see? How are you trying to do it.. and which fix are you speaking about?

i followed the directions. I downloaded the file "skin-02-qvga-land-01-eng" and dropped it in the skins file and did a soft reset.. It added a extra row that i was missing but there seems to be no letters just 1-8# on the top row... and then it crashes my phone after 1min???](*,) I have a titan, stock sprint rom,windows 6.1 and a few registry performance hacks

c_shekhar 05-29-2009 03:17 AM

A really wonderful peice of excellence....
Can I customize my keyboard layout??

Reef48 05-29-2009 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dluv (Post 941931)
i followed the directions. I downloaded the file "skin-02-qvga-land-01-eng" and dropped it in the skins file and did a soft reset.. It added a extra row that i was missing but there seems to be no letters just 1-8# on the top row... and then it crashes my phone after 1min???](*,) I have a titan, stock sprint rom,windows 6.1 and a few registry performance hacks

post me a pic of the problem you are having? Then I will know what to do are how to help you. Also like Eenie said we need some more info. Where did you install it to?

dluv 05-29-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef48 (Post 942442)
post me a pic of the problem you are having? Then I will know what to do are how to help you. Also like Eenie said we need some more info. Where did you install it to?

ok now i need a screen capture program... I gad one before ?

dluv 05-29-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reef48 (Post 942442)

here's my problem in landscape view http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8826/sshot001.png i installed everything to my internal memory

dluv 05-29-2009 06:40 PM

Help I Did Whats Was Asked