PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:42 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: awesome phone app

Another very powerful program that I've used (although not right now) recently put out an update. PhotoContacts Pro does a great job with profiles, custom ringtones/CID and more. About the same price as this one.
Just wanted to put it out there.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sp0nge is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to sp0nge Send a message via MSN to sp0nge Send a message via Yahoo to sp0nge Send a message via Skype™ to sp0nge
Talking Re: awesome phone app

Agreed, nothing can even touch PhotoContacts Pro!. This company also has a great support team. I had a question and they called me... "yes called me" and stayed on the phone until it was resolved. Then said "is there anything else i can do for you". Good Stuff

Oh. All the call blocking features WORK!!!
reject w/sms
reject
hangup
SMS answer<--When I sleep

Handango was running a 25% off sales so I paid $22.00 for it!!
Old 03-19-2009, 09:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Another very powerful program that I've used (although not right now) recently put out an update. PhotoContacts Pro does a great job with profiles, custom ringtones/CID and more. About the same price as this one.
This is an awesome app, I had never tried it before so I installed it to check it out.

Although I am not recommending people buy both programs it runs very well hand in hand with the other program I posted.

As far as "nothing else can touch it", I don't totally agree with that statement. Both programs have their strengths, but if I had to choose just one or the other I would probably go with Inesoft but I need to use them both for a while to be 100% sure.

~John
Old 03-19-2009, 09:39 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

This looks really cool. I may have to check it out.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I do really like the way PC Pro puts that little profile picker on the TF3D home screen.

~John
Old 04-25-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

OK I installed the Inesoft Phone 4 and it changed my dialer to the winmo dialer, how can I change it back to the HTC dialer? And my bluetooth icon up top that shows its on has dissaperd.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

donkeythekidd is keeping up the good workdonkeythekidd is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeythekidd View Post
OK I installed the Inesoft Phone 4 and it changed my dialer to the winmo dialer, how can I change it back to the HTC dialer? And my bluetooth icon up top that shows its on has dissaperd.
I fixed it. I read that changing your htc dialer to the winmo dialer will remove the bluetooth icon as well as keep the data arrows lit forever and also you won't be able to change the phone volume when your in a call, all of witch I was experiencing. So to fix it I went to:
-'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Security / Phone / Skin'
and changed the value of 'Enabled' from 0 to 1.
It changed my dialer back to the HTC dialer.

Last edited by donkeythekidd; 04-25-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

There is a new RC 1.5 available for download. Thought I'd post it here, since jMorton seems to have reported this app. here originally. The title of the thread could stand to be edited for future searches.

Iconsoft Phone Extension - PhonEx v1.5 RC5

They also have a promotion going, to keep the full license version for free. They just require you to post a review, basically.

For a limited time only you have the opportunity to register a fully licensed copy of PhonEx for absolutely free. All you need to do is post information on the Iconsoft PhonEx on Internet resources dedicated to the relevant subject.

You can get an Iconsoft Phone Extension license in several ways:
  • Post 5 new topics on the subject of Iconsoft PhonEx on Internet forums dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com
    or
  • Post 1 video on YouTube, telling of the advantages of the Iconsoft PhonEx + 2 new topics on forums dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com
    or
  • Publish positive article on a resource dedicated to the relevant subject, with a link to www.iconsoft.com

There are just three general rules that must be followed:
  • Information must be posted on Internet resources dedicated to the relevant subject, namely sites directly involved with mobile devices, smart phones, Windows Mobile, mobile device software, etc.
  • Information must be posted in the interests of Iconsoft; this provided, no damage may be inflicted on third party interests.
  • Any information posted on the Internet must not violate posting rules on the relevant resources.

Information posted on resources other than those dedicated to the relevant subject, as well as information not in line with the posting rules, will not count and will not be accepted for the purposes of this promotional event. Iconsoft shall not be liable toward third parties for you posting any information on any resources. Liability of Iconsoft toward you shall be limited to providing you with the right of free registration of the Iconsoft PnonEx application pursuant to the indicated rules.

Iconsoft reserves the right to evaluate the quality of posted information.

And so onward! Post information and send a confirmation by email to phonex4free@iconsoft.com. We will waiting!
If your information fully complies with Iconsoft requirements, you will immediately receive the right to register your copy of Iconsoft PhonEx for free.

Overview Today Favorites Calls Contacts Phonepad Dialer
The Iconsoft Phone Extension or PhonEx is a new generation program implementing a new type of user interface for managing the main functions of a telephone, built on the basis of the Iconsoft Mobile Engine. PhonEx opens up new possibilities for easy interaction using simple touch, without the stylus, while retaining all the capabilities of a Windows Mobile palmtop computer.

Contacts panel
Features include:

• Convenient and intuitive interface
  • Interaction using simple touch (without stylus)
  • Today plug-in
  • Address book
  • Photo contacts (including SIM contacts)
  • Individual tune for calls (including SIM contacts)
  • Expanded call history for each contact
  • Image library
  • Favorites group
  • Full-screen incoming call
  • Full-screen Dialer
  • New and easy Phonepad
  • Convenient contact search
  • Personalization
  • Broad options capability
  • and much more!

System Requirements

Iconsoft Phone Extension works with any Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.x devices. Devices without a touch screen and older platforms are not supported.

Today item
Today plug-in

• Convenient intuitive interface
  • Single touch move to needed PhonEx section
  • 5 upper favorites in the Today section
  • Recent calls in the Today section
  • Telephone profile management
  • Indication of missed calls and unread messages
  • Personalization

Favorites panel
Favorites

• Easy Scroll interface
  • Possibility to sort Favorites
  • Photo contacts

Calls panel
Calls

• Separate call history for each contact
  • Easy access to functions
  • Easy Scroll interface
  • Photo contacts for calls

Contacts panel
Contacts

• Photo contacts
  • Ringtone
  • Easy contact management
  • Expanded contact info window
  • Easy search and ABC scroll
  • Quick find by first letter

Phonepad panel
Phonepad

• Large convenient buttons
  • Tone confirmation of button pressed

Dialer panel
Dialer

• Full screen incoming call
  • Choice of contact background if no photo is available
  • Option of answering or declining calls using basic phone buttons

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 09-08-2009 at 06:11 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software