PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

bonanz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I've been having a problem similar to that with slide to unlock not being locked when the phone sleeps and skipping the s2u answer screen and going straight to the regular dialer, but I also just installed ilauncher around the same time as updating pcm13 so I'm not really clear on whats causing it. I haven't uninstalled PCM yet though..
Old 09-12-2007, 07:17 PM
Lurker

lilca3 is a n00b
very bad glitch...when u lock the phone and PCM is minimized it shows up on the today screen..a little bit..

also as someone said earlier its way too much work to mark as read..it should be one click like in .11
Old 09-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cire001 is a n00b
i downloaded the program.. had a few too many bug for me .. i couldnt send sms the uttons at the bottom hide the last couple index letters.. and it was kinda slow to load.. all on my mogul .. but I love v9 I hope to see all of the bugs worked out because I will be first inline to download the next version ..
Old 09-13-2007, 07:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

prototypedc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to prototypedc Send a message via MSN to prototypedc Send a message via Yahoo to prototypedc
Lightbulb

i wounder why some ppl say this ver is slow because 13 is by far on of the fastest on my phone
and i was just thinking that maybe it would be a good idea to add to the first post on the thread that you need to hold the send button to send your sms
Old 09-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Lurker

dexphil is a n00b
Problem with this App

I have been having a major problem with this App. Everytime I open it it takes at least five seconds to open on my 6800. I tried to uninstall it and revert back to my orginal phone book and that application wouldn't open. When I tried to change the registry settings back to what it was that didn't work. I want to avoid doing a hard reset, are there any suggestions out there for me.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:15 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexphil View Post
I have been having a major problem with this App. Everytime I open it it takes at least five seconds to open on my 6800. I tried to uninstall it and revert back to my orginal phone book and that application wouldn't open. When I tried to change the registry settings back to what it was that didn't work. I want to avoid doing a hard reset, are there any suggestions out there for me.
if you set it back correctly it will work thats the only thing i can say.... sorry
Old 09-13-2007, 11:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

srtpusher is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexphil View Post
you must have typed something wrong in the registry. i have never had a problem uninstalling and reverting back to the original contact. for fastest performance of this app you should only minimize it in the background, not shut it completely.
Old 09-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Ruinit is a n00b
Downloaded .13 today and noticed right off the bat my contacts list in my regular contact list First name / Last name. But in this program they list Last/First. I hate that! Any way to make it list first/last? Also is there any way to suppress the dialpad from coming up? I know you can minimize it but I don't want it to pop up at all.

Thanks

Last edited by Ruinit; 09-13-2007 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
I just loaded this today..and the first reset that I had to do hung up my phone..causing me to have to do a hard reset...any one else have an issue like this with pocketcm?
Old 09-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: 6800 (Mogul)

scotbotmosh is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to scotbotmosh
First thing I did after my hard reset was install pocketcm version 13...I don't think it likes WM6..it locked up my phone again...no go on this for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software