PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Are you using the DPI files I posted as well? More than likely, it's yelling about the IRDA missing from your DPI source if you are not using the 21232. If your aiming for another language,verify your source has the IRDA_Lang_XXXX in it and the GUID is the same as what PPCK is yelling about. Same goes for the Widgets.
yea, got the 96 0409 one, n IRDA langs there with dif GUIDs. just use old ones? found n 0804 in a 21189 build i had, what problems may 0804 mixed with the rest of 0409 do? anyhting detrimental??
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsandkm View Post
make sure you are not adding more IRDA files but replacing the ones you have from one of your working sources.
i see you replaced the irda folder but that added more files to it. it didnt replace the files you have in there(because they have different names of course). hope i made it simple for you.
yea, only added as many files as there already was in there, that should not be the problema.

is an old IRDA just the same no big deal? if so ill just jigga rig it....

Last edited by MassStash; 05-18-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCKitchen Crew
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
yea, got the 96 0409 one, n IRDA langs there with dif GUIDs. just use old ones? found n 0804 in a 21189 build i had, what problems may 0804 mixed with the rest of 0409 do? anyhting detrimental??

yea, only added as many files as there already was in there, that should not be the problema.

is an old IRDA just the same no big deal? if so ill just jigga rig it....
You can probably get away with using old ones, or you can rename your rgu file to match (but use the DSM file that has the right number, otherwise BuildOS will puke on rebuilding hives). But,what do you mean by mixed?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
You can probably get away with using old ones, or you can rename your rgu file to match (but use the DSM file that has the right number, otherwise BuildOS will puke on rebuilding hives). But,what do you mean by mixed?
yea, you got a working dpi for titan? i just put the correct numbered GUIDs in the IRDA lang file in the dpi rar and ppck didnt see it... i'm usin your common already if thats solid
Old 05-18-2009, 02:03 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

joojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation leveljoojoobee666 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
yea, you got a working dpi for titan? i just put the correct numbered GUIDs in the IRDA lang file in the dpi rar and ppck didnt see it... i'm usin your common already if thats solid
No, the only 96DPI I have is from 21202. What DPI rar are you using?

Also, you can try this too. Edit the option.xml in the SYS common rar, that's where the call for the IRDA starts.

<Item name="IRDA" group="Hidden" checked="True">
<Guid type="p">855d4be3-261f-4d7b-8378-951b0ab78d77</Guid>
<OEMDate>5/31/2008</OEMDate>
<AppVersion>19208</AppVersion>
<ButtonType>Hidden</ButtonType>
<OEMAuthor>PPCKitchen.org</OEMAuthor>
<Require>b94389ad-5f65-4c40-8dc4-0addc576d516</Require>
<NeededForFeature>IrDA</NeededForFeature>
</Item>

Change the GUID in red to the one you are have or just remove the line in it's entirely. If you are positive you have the correct IRDA DPI files, then you shouldn't have an issue. PPCK will automatically process the files without an option.xml explicitly defining them.
Old 05-18-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Gene
Carrier: BPL

ankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularankit360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

why ms did not add any sexy dialer in 6.5 instead of old simlple ?
did anybody know any stable sexy small dialer ?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Vodafone

Röchelhilpert is a n00b

Anybody knows wich mui file is responsible for lockscreen ?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Isn't the native 6.5 nk.exe (kernel) only for GSM Touch Pro's?
Yes
Quote:
I wouldn't post that for fear it would confuse many people over here. Just sayin...
That's why it was Dan that posted it.
GSM people need love too.

Last edited by gguruusa; 05-18-2009 at 04:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCKitchen Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguruusa View Post
That's why it was Dan that posted it.
Show some GSM love!
I got no love...I want my 6.5 native kernel dammit!
Old 05-18-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

Quote:
I got no love...I want my 6.5 native kernel dammit!
I tried running the raph 6.5 gsm kernel on my cdma raph, and it was epic fail
Old 05-18-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache, Vogue, MotoQ
Carrier: Vzw

rainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrainabba is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

To clarify; is there a native 6.5 kernel for CDMA Touch Pro (Herman) available yet?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software