PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 04:45 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 Kitchen QVGA and VGA Developer Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
beat ya!
Only by seconds..
Old 07-31-2009, 05:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok i think i got mega_menu_enhancement working without manila was wondering if someone could test it aswell, its working on mine all you need to is add this to 443281c0-0991-405d-9bd0-d5c5d37e54d4.rgu

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\HTCMenus]
"EnableManilaCheck"=dword:0

let me know please

Last edited by ali3nfr3ak; 07-31-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ugggh... I can't get 21936 to boot either. Its doing the same thing as 21935 for me - gets past the Touch Diamond screen with the radio version in the bottom right, but doesn't make the wm 6.5 splash screen.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: i900 Omnia
Carrier: m:ts

dddrko is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have that issue with 240 x 320 as well.....any fix?
There's more images added in the Phone_dpi_96_resh_XXX_resv_XXX, I resize the images (very bad work) and it looks something like this now. But this is not all, there are some more changes I doesn't saw so far...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (32.0 KB, 139 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Ugggh... I can't get 21936 to boot either. Its doing the same thing as 21935 for me - gets past the Touch Diamond screen with the radio version in the bottom right, but doesn't make the wm 6.5 splash screen.
I have 21936 booting fine, but I have the same issue with LiveSearch as I did on 21935 and 23016 -- the app never launches.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:25 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I had it working, except for LiveSearch which continues to drive me nuts in both 21935 and 23016. I'm just using the sys from Da_G with the standard modules converted. I have a feeling that there may be new modules and/or new module addresses in these sys' that are making things wacky.
use bing I have bing working in 21935 its just live search updated

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

also can anyone tell me what the difference is in 21936 and 21935
Old 07-31-2009, 06:30 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I have 21936 booting fine, but I have the same issue with LiveSearch as I did on 21935 and 23016 -- the app never launches.
I wonder if my issue has to do with the way I port the xip into the payload - I'm still using the old kitchen.

I have no issues with Live Search in 23016. I recmod all of BROWSINGCORE, all of browsingie, and browser.dll, webview.dll, and wmlview.dll in BROWSING. I also delete adobe flash from the sys and use flash lite 3.1.

Last edited by da_reeseboy; 07-31-2009 at 06:33 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by joojoobee666 View Post
Sorry for the delayed response, I'm actually on vacation in Key West (getting married , but did some one say PPC addict)
I realize this is off topic but congrats!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 06:38 PM
AWOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post

I have no issues with Live Search in 23016. I recmod all of BROWSINGCORE, all of browsingie, and browser.dll, webview.dll, and wmlview.dll in BROWSING. I also delete adobe flash from the sys and use flash lite 3.1.
I do all that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
use bing I have bing working in 21935 its just live search updated
The bing cab and live search cab don't work for me either. Advanced Configuration won't launch as well..

Last edited by indagroove; 07-31-2009 at 06:41 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software