PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Tachi PhoneCanvas (edit) fixes tachi dialer and Rhodium

Tachi PhoneCanvas - NOW WORKS ON ALL VGA DEVICES!!!
Thanks to our friend MikeKnoop, we now have an ALMOST fully functional Tachi Phone Canvas that works on all VGA devices, both GSM and CDMA!!!

The list of things that DO NOT work is so much shorter than the list of things that DO work that I'm just going to tell you what is wrong with it still.

1. Landscape is non-existent while in-call
2. Some claim the slider is a little flakey(I personally don't have this issue.

OP http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...499076&page=93

Check my last post for fixes...

Attached Files
File Type: zip Tachi_Phone_Canvas_Knoop_v2d.zip (3.77 MB, 1120 views) Click for barcode!

IF I WAS HELPFUL HIT THE BUTTON!!

Last edited by rdavidsmith; 06-06-2009 at 11:03 PM.
This post has been thanked 20 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Re: Tachi PhoneCanvas

whaaaa...?!?!?!?

gonna give this a try, thanks

*installed via cab initially working great, even removed the HTC green! glad to see it's finally been accomplished

Last edited by SOHKis; 06-04-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
whaaaa...?!?!?!?

gonna give this a try, thanks

*installed via cab initially working great, even removed the HTC green! glad to see it's finally been accomplished
Its working great for me too. I haven't had any slider issues or anything so far.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I installed it last night, and it mostly works very well. Only issue i have is that when i go to contacts, it brings up a blank screen, no contacts. Im using copper 6.5.
dschoenike

Old 06-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
I installed it last night, and it mostly works very well. Only issue i have is that when i go to contacts, it brings up a blank screen, no contacts. Im using copper 6.5.
dschoenike
Humm....there werre some issues with the contacts on NRG's 6.5 ROM build as well. I wonder if the Tachi CAB has brought something back
Old 06-04-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Thumbs up Re: Tachi PhoneCanvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschoenike View Post
dschoenike
my contact link works fine, maybe something w/copper..? (i'm on my own calc 6.5 rom)

i've managed to get rid of all the HTC green & replace w/grey, i'll upload the folder here in a few for anyone who's interested...

*.rar attached contains .cab and OEM w/HTC green removed (added screen shots)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (10.1 KB, 390 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (11.1 KB, 252 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Tachi_GREY_Phone_Canvas_Knoop_v2d.rar (3.64 MB, 190 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SOHKis; 06-04-2009 at 03:52 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Im running the 119 SsS ROM and it's running great. The contacts button is working fine for me, hardware dial works and on-screen dialing.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Im running the 119 SsS ROM and it's running great. The contacts button is working fine for me, hardware dial works and on-screen dialing.
I'm running the SsS-ROM v0119 as well, and it wouldn't install for me. Can you walk me through what you did? I even closed the cprog.exe and it still wouldn't install???
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"
Old 06-04-2009, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

now this is one beautiful phone canvas
Old 06-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Any way to link the left soft key to the default contacts in windows? I'm still running WM6.1...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software