PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 PM
Lurker

tjhamm is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Update] TP Fix! PANDORA for WM is HERE!

pandora_1.1.10.cab worked fine on my tilt.

Many thanks to the guys that did the work and the guys answering the questions.

TJ
Old 05-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

An update for 6800 users on WM6.5. Pandora is working on the 21725 build. Was adding cabs after the flash yesterday and decided to give it another try. Just needed to log in and my menu and channels came up and music plays. WOOT!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
An update for 6800 users on WM6.5. Pandora is working on the 21725 build. Was adding cabs after the flash yesterday and decided to give it another try. Just needed to log in and my menu and channels came up and music plays. WOOT!

Thanks after your post I tried it on the new energy 6.5 rom for the touch pro and it works. Thanks bro.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Great job man finally working!!!!!! outstanding.

What cab did you use?? could you please post the exact cab??? thanks

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Bro, I just reinstalled the touch pro Ivan cab that's on the first post. Seems something else changed in the 21725 6.5 release for it to be able to work. I don't know but it freaking works...lol NRGZ's energyrom is rom I use.

Thanks again!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
Bro, I just reinstalled the touch pro Ivan cab that's on the first post. Seems something else changed in the 21725 6.5 release for it to be able to work. I don't know but it freaking works...lol NRGZ's energyrom is rom I use.

Thanks again!
Ditto working on mine too.

Now, anyone try the VGA version? How do we get that to work?
Old 05-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Outstanding!!!! now lets work on the port to VGA.. I have tried several times but the .exe file is killing me here!! if anyone else wants to try to port it to VGA please please let us know how it goes.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
Outstanding!!!! now lets work on the port to VGA.. I have tried several times but the .exe file is killing me here!! if anyone else wants to try to port it to VGA please please let us know how it goes.
There is a VGA version attached somewhere in this thread. If you look at a list of attachments in the thread you will see it. Mine starts up fine but then gives a connection error, just like it did prior to the non-vga version working.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Almost a VIP

Thats what the otherone use to be like until I mixed a few things and itworked. But I have not been able to get the VGA working that"s why I decided to try and port the Ivan1-pandora.cab to VGA I tought it would be easier but I guess I was wrong
Old 06-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

krook6023 is a n00b

+2 WORKING on 6.5...I also use NRG's ROM...this isi great!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software