PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Windows Mobile Software (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   1/16/10 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA + Registry fix (iPollesion)! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=48458)

CareTake12 01-25-2009 07:52 PM

Re: PANDORA for WM is HERE!

Have try both of juggalo cab fix? Im using the touch pro by the way......

blablum 01-25-2009 09:16 PM

I must say it is incredibly disappointing how long it is taking pandora to create a nice vga version of their software. I used to be a big fan of them, but I'm quite unhappy now.

igot5onitt 01-25-2009 09:23 PM

tried the .cab in the original post on sprint touch pro. installed fine.

why are the keys so damn small? i have to use the stylist to click on the bottom text which really sucks when i want to use my phone as a media player. my thumbs up/down dont do anything. why wont it show up in the running programs list? any word on an offical release for the touch pro?

da_reeseboy 01-26-2009 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareTake12 (Post 663505)
Hey.... Try install pandora on your system instead of storage card. Install both of the fix again. I remember a few months back when i was using someone rom, pandora would work if i plug it into the usb but when i unplug it get cut off..... check your setting like your blacklight.. sometimes when the phone sleeps it cuts off too..

Somebody need to get the bottom of this.... i really hope this works for you guys...

It is installed on the main memory instead of internal storage memory - Thanks tho. I will try uninstalling and reinstalling pandora and both fixes just because...

zentor 01-26-2009 11:56 AM

Has anyone got it working on the touch pro with the fixes? I am using the Sprint build with pandora 1.0.25 and installed both fixes and it still moves to the next song after about 3/4 of play time.

CareTake12 01-26-2009 03:35 PM

I am using the sprint touch pro and it works fine for me with both the fixes... i'm not sure what version i have for pandora though...

I'm also using Cal 1.3 kitchen to build my roms if that makes any difference.

zentor 01-26-2009 04:49 PM

If you go to the "about" in pandora it will tell you what version your using.

Young_breedent 01-26-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CareTake12 (Post 668354)
I am using the sprint touch pro and it works fine for me with both the fixes... i'm not sure what version i have for pandora though...

I'm also using Cal 1.3 kitchen to build my roms if that makes any difference.

Not to say that you are lying but i find it very hard to believe that you have this working yet no one else has figured this out. i have tried all of those cab fixes along with both pandora versions on both a touch diamond and a touch pro and the song still skips half way through. You need to post a youtube video or something of it playing a full song before I believe this. i have been down this road with a few others and they were obviously lying

dasbooth 01-26-2009 05:36 PM

Don't really understand how to use these phones. I would like to know how to install this on the phone. I copied it to my HTC touch pro in the program files and launched the set-up file but it just opened Opera and did nothing. Any help here would be awesome. Thanks

VW 01-26-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Young_breedent (Post 668587)
Not to say that you are lying but i find it very hard to believe that you have this working yet no one else has figured this out. i have tried all of those cab fixes along with both pandora versions on both a touch diamond and a touch pro and the song still skips half way through. You need to post a youtube video or something of it playing a full song before I believe this. i have been down this road with a few others and they were obviously lying

not that I care what you think but Ive NEVER had a problem playing a full song on a stock Sprint rom using Pandora v1.1.4 Its the video display thats messsed up for me, and the sound is only ok.