PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Transparent taskbar

Is there anything out there to make it transparent. i see tons of stuff for the pc but can't find it for ppc. grrr. anyone have any insight on this?
Don't forget to hit the

Old 10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Transparent taskbar

nobody?
Old 10-09-2008, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

What are you trying to do? Are you referring to the top bar on the PPC (with the start icon battery, signal......)?

Old 10-09-2008, 04:42 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
What are you trying to do? Are you referring to the top bar on the PPC (with the start icon battery, signal......)?
yup, that's what i want transparent. been screwing around with ui tweaker, but cant seem to make em transparent.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4
Carrier: Verizon

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lylej2k View Post
yup, that's what i want transparent. been screwing around with ui tweaker, but cant seem to make em transparent.
You can't get a 'true' transparent taskbar. If your using wisbar Advance like I am, you can create the 'effect of a transparency, but it takes a little tweaking to the theme you use!!

I'll post a screenshot later to show you what I mean!!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
You can't get a 'true' transparent taskbar. If your using wisbar Advance like I am, you can create the 'effect of a transparency, but it takes a little tweaking to the theme you use!!

I'll post a screenshot later to show you what I mean!!
Cool. I'm not using wisbar at this time, but I do have it and would like to see what ya got!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Never even thought of that... if someone could develop transparent tasks bars, that would be siiiiick!

maybe just "bubbles" around "start", those top icons, and the text for the menus at the bottom
Old 10-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Never even thought of that... if someone could develop transparent tasks bars, that would be siiiiick!

maybe just "bubbles" around "start", those top icons, and the text for the menus at the bottom
There's programs to do it for the PC! now its just a matter of makin it work for the PPC. lol It would be sick! I've got a great wallpaper that my black bar just doesn't work for and neither does any other color!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 32782.jpg (7.5 KB, 126 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuffjrn6264 knows their stuff

That's a sweet idea can't believe no one thought of it before... I doubt it can be done but it would sure make windows mobile look better
Old 10-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Geek'n it Up
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn6264 View Post
That's a sweet idea can't believe no one thought of it before... I doubt it can be done but it would sure make windows mobile look better
oh no, it can be done. there's a brilliant mind around here somewhere that'll figure it out! I shall not give up hope. I may even have to get brave and try to develop it myself. I have no experience doing that, but hey, I can try! lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software