PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Vogue
Carrier: Alltel

Fa310tx is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Fa310tx Send a message via AIM to Fa310tx Send a message via MSN to Fa310tx Send a message via Yahoo to Fa310tx
Exclude With Htc Camera Album

Can you exclude directories, or more specifically only include certain directories, with Htc Camera Album?
JJ
Old 10-04-2008, 06:01 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Exclude With Htc Camera Album

what exactly do you mean?

Old 10-04-2008, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa310tx View Post
Can you exclude directories, or more specifically only include certain directories, with Htc Camera Album?
Not certain you have my same phone or version of HTC Camera Album, but mine works (by default w/ no adjustment option) only with:

\Storage Card\DCIM\100MEDIA

This folder was apparently created by the camera when I took my 1st pic after selecting the card (vs. internal) memory for pic storage. Possibly you don't have a 100MEDIA folder yet. In that case, HTC CA looks at everything, again, by default without option. If you're looking for a really cool pic viewer, then you've got to try out PocketCM ImageViewer. You can choose 'favorite' folders with it, and it has a unique silky smooth flow mode allowing you to thumb through pic files to find one to tap and see full screen. And it's freeware. Available here:

http://pocketcm.com/imageviewer.php

Hope this helps, MrG

Last edited by MrGoodtunes; 10-04-2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I have tried a bunch of different image viewers (including HTC Album) & I still keep going back to s2v.

I do have Resco Photo Viewer in my system also & it has a ton more options, but for basic image viewing s2v really rocks IMHO.

~John
Old 10-04-2008, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Send a message via ICQ to Fa310tx Send a message via AIM to Fa310tx Send a message via MSN to Fa310tx Send a message via Yahoo to Fa310tx

Apparently, the problem was that I didn't have My Documents\My Pictures\. I opened Camera Album and it only showed DCIM\100MEDIA\. So, I poked around some other places and saw My Pictures. I deleted it (mostly because I don't like seeing it when there's nothing in it) and Camera Album went back to showing every picture on the phone (including Internet Explorer cache).
It would be nice to be able to browse individual directories with Camera Album, but I just realized that I can do directory thumbnails with Pictures & Videos. I knew you could view 1 picture, but I didn't realize that you could view a directory. That's, basically, what I was looking for anyway.
S2V won't open on my phone.
PocketCM Image Viewer has those dorky reflections on the bottom and is too much iPhone for me.
JJ
JJ
Old 10-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa310tx View Post
...too much iPhone for me...
I'm with you JJ, re all that iPhoney stuff. Why would so many people want to lower their PPC to the level of emulating iPhone? But I gotta tell you, ImageViewer does not feel iPhoney to me. No. Instead, while holding phone and thumbing through pics 1-handedly, it makes me feel like when I was a kid fanning through a brand new pack of baseball cards. Maybe you'd like it better with a black background?

LMK if you'd like the scripts I've discovered to blacken the background. BTW I have found scripts to remove top status infobar. And, maybe the clincher, I believe I can maybe find script(s) that'll remove the mirror reflections.
Old 10-10-2008, 03:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I don't care, so much, about the thumb-sliding. I prefer seeing all the pictures in normal thumbnail view and then choosing what I want to look at. That's the biggest reason for not liking the mirror. It just takes up too much valuable space, in that mode.
If there is a means of disabling that, then I might reconsider it.
JJ
Old 10-10-2008, 10:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes View Post
Maybe you'd like it better with a black background?

LMK if you'd like the scripts I've discovered to blacken the background. .

I would love to klnow how to make it black??

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software