PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 10:45 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Dynamix 3D benchmark

Greetings. I found this little app while messing around online. Its a cool little program that''ll show how your phones performing by way of showing your FPS (frames per second). It can be uninstalled, i did it using memmaid. Think i had 40 fps min, 70 fps max and total in the 5000 range. sorry no screen shot yet. dschoenike

i tried put the file in this threa using my mogul, so if its not there, i will add it in a little bit using my pc. thanks oh yeah, if you try it, it'll be in your games folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip dynamix3dbench.PPC2003_ARM.zip (56.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dschoenike; 06-13-2008 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:50 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Re: Dynamix 3D benchmark

Uhh... you got 5000 on it? How did you manage that? The most I've ever seen was 80.....

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 06-14-2008, 03:24 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Dynamix 3D benchmark

it shows you the total (5000ish) along with the minimum and maximun fps. i had 70 max and 41 min.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software