PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2008, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

up2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuffup2no6ood knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Take a look at my icons for Ultimate launch

find the files here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=22820&page=2
Old 04-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
Well, I got HTC Home to work...adjusted the border pixels, but I'll still take a look at what you suggested.

The icon issue is still there though. Where do you adjust the size of the tabs? By default, there are 8 tabs.... one is a clock, one is HTC Home, and then 6 tabs. I took a few tabs off in the hope that it will take the icon now, but still no go.

Very aggravating.
The Headers Tab from the main setting screen. There is a setting for height and visible headers. The height should be what you are looking for to have the icon show up. Are the default icons on there for clock and UL config? Try playing with that. You can control how many tabs are actually visible with the visible headers setting if you only want a couple to show up.
Old 04-04-2008, 12:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor

Ok yea...I am officially dumb. It's hard to display a 32 pixel icon on a 27 pixel tab!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.... lol

Thanks for all your help man!
Old 04-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NP. Glad you got it figured out!
Old 04-04-2008, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Am I seeing this correctly, per tab, you can only do one plug in, is that right?
Old 04-04-2008, 04:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

You can do more than one you just need to use a different type of tab. There are 3 kinds Today Plugin - single today plugin, Shortcuts & Systemstat (for shorcuts) and Combination of tabs, Combination of tabs will allow you to add multiple plugins and shortcuts to the same tab.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: T-Mobile Wing

croman513 is a n00b

ManuTouch, how what did you set your pixel settings to fix the HTC Touch, I am having the same problems that some of the right side cuts off, its not a deal breaker but Id love to have it centered. The more I play with this app the more I love it. Now I just need to find a great set of icons that ALL match since I've plucked icons from various sources but Im LOVING this app
Old 04-05-2008, 01:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by croman513 View Post
ManuTouch, how what did you set your pixel settings to fix the HTC Touch, I am having the same problems that some of the right side cuts off, its not a deal breaker but Id love to have it centered. The more I play with this app the more I love it. Now I just need to find a great set of icons that ALL match since I've plucked icons from various sources but Im LOVING this app
I set the pixel distance for horizontal and vertical distance to 0. I also predetermined the fixed size to 200, that's just enough for the HTC Home plug in, and that way it doesn't shift stuff around as it adjusts for the size of that plug in.

Sorry if the terminology I used is not the same, but I downloaded the german version for some reason, so I am just translating here.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
You can do more than one you just need to use a different type of tab. There are 3 kinds Today Plugin - single today plugin, Shortcuts & Systemstat (for shorcuts) and Combination of tabs, Combination of tabs will allow you to add multiple plugins and shortcuts to the same tab.
Thanks man...gonna have to test that out. I am really starting to get the hang of this thing...lovin it!
Old 04-06-2008, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch

pcdoc is a n00b

This may not be the right thread to ask this, but here goes. I've been following this thread and purchased UL and I too absolutely love it. I'm trying to get my desktop to look similar to up2no6ood's desktop posted above and have pretty much done the UL part of it. I install Wisbar advance but can not seem to get it to apply and display a theme. Could this be because I am running a customized ROM that came prepackaged with Quickmenu and wKtask? Will Wisbar not work if these are running? Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software