PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 06:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D
Question Re: Ultimate Launch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
I have UltimateSearch as a plugin inside ULtimateLauncher & when I tap inside the bar to get the cursor so I can start typing, nothing responds. Anyone else having this issue & know of a fix?
bump....anyone?
Old 03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Sprint

CareTake12 is keeping up the good workCareTake12 is keeping up the good work
Re: Ultimate Launch

I had that problem when i tried to put ultimatesearch on top of weather panel on the same page... but when i create a new tab and left it by itself it worked... try it
Old 03-31-2008, 10:07 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia II
Carrier: Bell

benven is just getting started

For those of you having problems with this great program, like I was, there may be some hope. I was using the iStyle skin, with BatteryStatus, and I had a few too many hard resets. So, I assumed it was something in iStyle. Long story short, BatteryStatus kept crashing my 6700. I removed this and went back to HTC Home for messaging status and viola, no more issues. Ultimate Launch works like a charm. So good in fact, that I didn't have 1 soft reset in the last week. I only did one for the fun of it on the weekend. I also found that I experienced very little memory leakage in the week. Which is a first for my phone.
Old 03-31-2008, 10:39 PM
geniusofthecrowd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

interesting..i got rid of htc home and installed battery status and I haven't had any lockups so far on my touch
Old 04-02-2008, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ManuTouch is becoming a great contributor
Trying to change icons in Ultimate Launcher won't work...WTF?!

So after reading all about Ultimate Laucher, I finally downloaded it and tried to use it. I figured picking nice icons for each tab I plan on using is a good place to start to set this thing up, however, after selecting the tab and then going to change it, the damn thing just won't accept the icon. I have downloaded a few icons from some of the threads in this forum, they are the correct size, they are listed in the icon selection list, but when I click on it, the damn thing just stays at "no icon". This even happens with some of the icons that are in Ultimate Launcher by default, for example the application and folder icons work perfectly fine, but once you click on the frame icon, the "no icon" shows up again.

What gives????? Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? This should be simple operation, yet it makes me want to throw my phone out the damn window!

Thanks for any help!
Old 04-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 04-02-2008, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozboogie View Post
Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Yeah....but now noone will see mine
Old 04-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareTake12 View Post
I had that problem when i tried to put ultimatesearch on top of weather panel on the same page... but when i create a new tab and left it by itself it worked... try it
Thanks, I'll try that now.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Trying to change icons in Ultimate Launcher won't work...WTF?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuTouch View Post
So after reading all about Ultimate Laucher, I finally downloaded it and tried to use it. I figured picking nice icons for each tab I plan on using is a good place to start to set this thing up, however, after selecting the tab and then going to change it, the damn thing just won't accept the icon. I have downloaded a few icons from some of the threads in this forum, they are the correct size, they are listed in the icon selection list, but when I click on it, the damn thing just stays at "no icon". This even happens with some of the icons that are in Ultimate Launcher by default, for example the application and folder icons work perfectly fine, but once you click on the frame icon, the "no icon" shows up again.

What gives????? Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? This should be simple operation, yet it makes me want to throw my phone out the damn window!

Thanks for any help!
Are you sure that you are choosing a size for the icon that is supported by the .ico file? (ie if you choose 32x32 but the smallest in the ico file is 48X48 it comes up blank i think) I have no problems using any icons that I create nor any that I have downloaded from deviantart.
Old 04-02-2008, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The icons I used were 32 x 32. Someone mentioned that I am supposed to make sure that the height of the tab is large enough for the icons you want to use. Maybe it's not, it was 4am when I messed with this stuff and I don't think my brain was working right at that time. I am going to reinstall it and look at it again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software