PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Ultimate Launch

Zip file should work better now and be mobile friendly if you are downloading on your phone.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

bushd is a n00b

I'm possibly going to purchase UL soon but I have found a bug. Sometimes when I wake my phone up but I think its from going to landscape and back UL has a portion on the rightside that it isn't using anymore and the entire thing is shifted left and up off screen. So plugins like MarsWeather using Phatfinger end up pushing content off. It looks like the spacing is the exact same as what the scroll bar would be in landscape mode.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushd View Post
I'm possibly going to purchase UL soon but I have found a bug. Sometimes when I wake my phone up but I think its from going to landscape and back UL has a portion on the rightside that it isn't using anymore and the entire thing is shifted left and up off screen. So plugins like MarsWeather using Phatfinger end up pushing content off. It looks like the spacing is the exact same as what the scroll bar would be in landscape mode.
Ive noticed this too. I actually liked that it happened because I hate the scoll bar from coming up even in landscape so it let me know i had to fix a tab and make it shorter. I think if you hold your stylus on a tab and do reload ini it fixes it no?
Old 03-08-2008, 03:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I noticed UL will allow you to create multiple instences of the same plugin something sbp pp doesnt let you do. I had sbp phone suite both on my today sceen outside of ul as well as on a UL tab. it ended up crashing my UL ini but it did let me do it.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

thats interesting. i just put phone suite in, trying to use it with wisbar desktop and a very simple clock as the "home screen." its the only way i can think of to totally get rid of the top bar on only one screen. guess we'll see how it works out. so far all of my problems with ul have been related to the spacer today plugin.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: INSTinCT

b.money is a n00b

okay my mogul keeps freezing on active sync...after adding the launcher...what do i do?
Old 03-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: helmi powered 6700
Carrier: verizon

midniteslice is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to midniteslice

did you check the "open on startup(?)" box in the settings?? that seems to be a common denominator in problems like this. if it's hanging on that screen on boot you may be in for a hard reset.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

You need to uninstall and reinstall at least. I have not had this problem in a while and I do use the open on startup. I believe it has more to do with what you are trying to do in UL than it just happening because of the Open on start up setting. Both times I have caused this it was messing with today plugins within UL one was what I described about 5 posts up and the other I was messing around trying to customize the SBP PP plugin and screwed up the ini file somehow.

If you have a safe mode installed (such as SBP PP) then you can boot into safemode and uninstall and reinstall OR if you have a back up of your ini you can replace your ini from the backup and it will fix your UL install.

I would advise anyone using UL to get sprite or another backup program as well as a safemode program. Once you get UL the way you like it and stop tinkering (i know its hard ) then you should not get this issue anymore.
Old 03-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt

Mattslacktx is a n00b

Hi I am totally new and not all that great with technology. I like this program but how do you add new tabs or icons under tabs. I have the at&t tilt and I cant get my google earth icon under a tab with the rest. Also how do I get my battery life bar back and how do I get rid of the "not activated" words in all four corners of the screen? I clicked activate, does it not go away untill you pay for the program? Any help would be great, hope Im not asking stupid questions thanks.
Old 03-08-2008, 09:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vouge

Cabbie is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Cabbie

i do believe you must pay the piper to wipe those nasty little messages...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software