PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 11:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Home Customizer - Icon Packs

I was thinking today while I was out about the icons and how I heard some people want to get rid of them. I kinda came up with something it might have been talked about before but why not just make them transparent.

When I got home I made some and ehh its alright.

It definatly doesnt get rid of the space though. So if you want that I have no idea.

EDIT: I fixed the issue with the BG looking funny when first loaded up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenInviz.jpg (19.3 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Invisible BG & Icons.zip (215.6 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 07-23-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
Thanks and my bad I didnt even post the theme here it must have been in the other thread. Sorry.
either way I got what I was looking for. Thanks again, superb work. I will leave rep for you again when it lets me. I went rep happy for a little bit trying to leave you some rep again.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

Jeep14 is a n00b

I repped ya Reeg.

To Caddie Guy, are you opening up the folders until it says Braves Icons? I had that problem yesterday because i was to excited to have them....shows you how exciting my day is at the office. hopefully that helps.
Old 03-13-2008, 05:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Finally
Carrier: Sprint

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor

any one else having trouble with some of the packs.. squaregrey worked but all the carbon and blueglow didn't work neither did the old english.. I dropped appropriate files in each folder zipped unzipped it didn't matter.. please help I am a customization junkie
Old 03-13-2008, 06:14 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep14 View Post

yo Caddie Guy, are you opening up the folders until it says Braves Icons? I had that problem yesterday because i was to excited to have them....shows you how exciting my day is at the office. hopefully that helps.
I GOT THEM TO WORK...ALLL OF THEM...YO REEG UR MAKIN TO MANY FOLDERS MAN...FOR EXAMPLE U GOT THE BRAVES ICONS IN THE FOLDER NAMED BRAVES...THEN U HAVE THEM INSIDE A FOLDER NAMED BRAVES...U DONT NEED THE FOLDER INSIDE THE FOLDER...U JUST NEED THE ONE FOLDER THE ICONS R IN...MAN THIS WAS A SIMPLE FIX THAT I SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT ONTO...YO JEEP IMA REP U FOR CATCHING THIS...
IM PISSED HAHA...ALL THAT YESTERDAY AND ME GETTIN PISSED OFF AND IT WAS SOMTHING SILLY LIKE THIS? AHA HAHA!!!! I CARE WAAAAAAAAAY TO MUCH ABOUT THIS PHONE HAHA
Old 03-13-2008, 06:24 AM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
can u PM me some of the places u got ur icon packs from...ill be sure to tip the scales for ya
Hey dude when your precious Indianapolis Colts can do a Back 2 Back Superbowl Win Like DENVER BRONCOS!!!!! Then I would have the balls to make that my statement as my signature on all my postings! GO DENVER!!!! and I live in Indianapolis
Old 03-13-2008, 06:49 AM
caddieguy02

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzuchowski View Post
Hey dude when your precious Indianapolis Colts can do a Back 2 Back Superbowl Win Like DENVER BRONCOS!!!!! Then I would have the balls to make that my statement as my signature on all my postings! GO DENVER!!!! and I live in Indianapolis
HEY REEG THIS DUDE HIJACKED UR THREAD OUT OF NOWHERE TO TAKE A SHOT AT ME...WTF...THIS MOFO HASNT EVEN BEEN IN THIS THREAD ON ANYTHING AND STARTS YAPPIN...AINT NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS DUDE...MAN SCREW THE BRONCOS
Old 03-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddieguy02 View Post
HEY REEG THIS DUDE HIJACKED UR THREAD OUT OF NOWHERE TO TAKE A SHOT AT ME...WTF...THIS MOFO HASNT EVEN BEEN IN THIS THREAD ON ANYTHING AND STARTS YAPPIN...AINT NEVER EVEN SEEN THIS DUDE...MAN SCREW THE BRONCOS

I cant even say anything about any football team. Im still alittle sore about how the superbowl went down. (It took me 2 weeks to even play Madden on the ps3 and my boy still wont even play it at all to this day I tried to play him the other day)

Anyways. Is that what Im doing. When I make the icons set its in a folder then I zip that folder so ya I guess that puts it into another folder. But the thing that gets me is its happening to me and Im using the original folder from before I zipped it if you know what I mean. Ill try packing them up different in the future though.

Glad we figured it out.

Effin Broncos huh.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-13-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Almost a VIP

On another note.

Any good ideas for some new icons. Im a look around at my ps3 themes to see if there is anything that catchs my eye.

Oh I got one. Im gonna make a family guy one....Yup thats Rhode Island there.

Also what does everyone think about a matching background for the teams. I could set the team logo behind the clock and make it 50%. I tried it last night with my red sox one but its not showing right. I could figure it out if someone wants this. Is all I to do is figure out how many pixels its off and adjust.

Last edited by reeg420; 03-13-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:23 AM
Almost a VIP

I feel so bad about posting in a row but what am I gonna do wait for someone to post until I attach my Family Guy Icons.

Caddieguy I zipped them up different let me know if it gives you any trouble.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenFamilyGuy.jpg (22.6 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Family Guy.zip (131.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reeg420; 03-13-2008 at 12:26 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software