PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Max Sense Flopped & CHT's Brilliance!!!

OP has the right to speak his mind, but he's trollin.

software has cycles man. remember the early CHT? when no one used it cuz of MaxManila!!! only when max transitioned from MaxManila to MaxSense did CHT get popular (or good enough to use IMO).

Currently CHT has got months of developement time on MaxSense. If maxy continues to work on MaxSense it will obliterate CHT within a month
Old 06-10-2010, 06:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

gotta love this site though, opinions are good and im glad staff left this open but i think op's crazy for posting the way he did. i hate maxsense but i would word things little better.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
gotta love this site though, opinions are good and im glad staff left this open but i think op's crazy for posting the way he did. i hate maxsense but i would word things little better.

Why do you hate maxsense?
Old 06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post

software has cycles man. remember the early CHT? when no one used it cuz of MaxManila!!! only when max transitioned from MaxManila to MaxSense did CHT get popular (or good enough to use IMO).

Currently CHT has got months of developement time on MaxSense. If maxy continues to work on MaxSense it will obliterate CHT within a month
Wow I don't know why I didn't connect the dots on that one! Maxy made MaxManilla and MaxSense. I was wondering what happened to MaxManilla, I just never looked into it on account of CHT. But dude you're right. I payed zero attention to CHT b/c I was on MaxManilla. It wasn't until I saw the combined powers of CHT and CHT editor, that I crossed over. But w/ Maxy on MaxSense, it won't be too long before I'm having trouble deciding between the two! This will be something to watch!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:31 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Guys, leave the moderating to the mods. Everyone has an opinion, doesn't mean it is right or wrong. It is just an opinion.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali

Last edited by NinjaMom; 06-11-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Veezy
Threadstarter

wodurrah is becoming a great contributor

I got 1200 looks and mad replies...I wanted to know how people felt and my post and my title got that done. Obviously my opinion is not ill founded...And I said that I would be patient but as of now after all that hype and patiently waiting for another sneak peek on youtube or pocketnow im saying im disappointed...I mean I hate SPB shell so that might be part of my discomfort...

Read the paper some time thats what writers do they overstate for the purposes of attention...lighten up

I said several things that would let you know that I am a fair minded person...I prefaced everything I said with I am no one and I havent cooked or developed anything...and then went on to offer my opinion and opinion that wasn't even that harsh

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Little early in my opinion to be drawing such harsh conclusions. I mean geez its only been out a few weeks and its already being criticised like this. hey if you dont like it fine. Personally I tried it and it was ok but the ram usage was too much for my TP2. At least acknoledge the skill it took to reprogram TF3 to this...that in it self is a huge accomplishment. And really please lets give this time to evolve, it can only improve from here.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint tp2
Carrier: sprint

only1penny is a n00b

i love this thread, i just think it would've come off a little nicer if it were a comparison rather than a this is better than this. i, however, do agree that maxsense just isn't ready for me yet. i love the fact that it's something different and appreciate the work done on it, i just prefer the functionality of cookie. i tried big's and nrg's maxsense. i agree with the skin issue but mainly it just took more swipes to do something not less. but that's just my opinion
Old 06-12-2010, 07:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post

Not sure where the last statement comes from since CHT1.0 was released on the same day that Maxycy announced he started MaxSense, Jan. 30, 2010. Does anyone know for sure when either was really started? It could easily be argued that the development of MaxSense began with the development of MaxManila.

To Co0kie's credit, he and his team have had 5 major releases ( 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 ) in 4.5 months, followed by their very timely (usually about week) minor releases that fixes issues of that release.

Still, I want to cook MaxSense into my own custom rom and give it a try, but I've all but given up hope on getting the files anytime soon, if at all.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hammerl8 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by WETW0RKS View Post
OK So point of view from a "lurker"... I've been flashing roms for a while now starting with some of Mighty's stuff (who IMHO is still one of the best who ever did it). I normally don't say much except for the occasional thanks. But now I can't help but to ask exactly who's toes BiG stepped on to deserve such ridicule? I have never seen such a bashing of any other project on or in any forum.

I think that when I 1st flashed with Mighty 2.1, I was hooked because it was so new and fresh from the stock. When 2.5 hit it was bannanas. But I found myself waiting for Mighty to drop his version, not because it was gonnin to be groud breakin at that point, but simply because from that 1st flash I felt a sense of loyalty and I trusted his work.

Cookie again was another break through that took it all to another level and as time went I gravitated to a few different roms that incorporated

I really think that alot of people are failing to see the picture. If you take the time to look into it, with each new development alot of our favorite chefs are becoming more and more involved and contributing to time and work together to take our, now 2+yr old phones, to a level beyond what any of us could have imagined. Each new break through has come with a period of "trial and error" before it becomes a thing of standard. And by then guess what... These same Great Chefs will be moving on to the next level.

OK So all that to say this... If you don't contribute anything else here except a rambling of a bottom feeding mooch that sits back like a fat ass food critic that can't boil water, but thinks you've earn any right to pass judgement... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!
i could not have this better myself.=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software