PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 12:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

obliviousr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
app idea

How about a Craigs List App.. Craigs list is one of the most mobile viewed sites in the world and yet there is no app to parse the information off of the site and reformat it to look nice on our phones.. Something like this would be fairly simple for you to code as a beginner.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: I need an idea to make an app!!!

How about an app the syncs with Sprint's sms/mms count so that I don't have to go to the site every other day to know how many more texts I can use before getting sodomized? I know there are apps out there that count your texts but they are done directly to your phone. I just want to see what the site says. I know alot of people have unlimited, but I don't therefore it should be done since I am that important.

Old 04-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

Any progress on the guitar app you are working on? Did you look at the code I posted for sound?
Old 04-08-2010, 03:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Spiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuffSpiderman313 knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Spiderman313

Fake sms app like the one for android.

Old 04-22-2010, 03:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

envymke is a n00b

Does your TP2 allow you to choose between known and unknown callers as a group and set ring tones for those groups? I am stuck with my Touch Pro until someone develops an application to allow this on all these "Super Smart Phones" that cant do this. I NEED THIS FEATURE MORE THAN ANY OTHER! Someone please make this app!
Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: TMN

HRQ.SLV is a n00b

I would love to see an mp3 tag editor on my TP2.
Sometimes i download mp3 on my TP2 and i would like to edit them on the spot!

Last edited by HRQ.SLV; 04-26-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

A beat maker would be grand imo! Something simple but allows you to choose a song and make a beat over it. I'm a musician and I don't have a lot of time to use computer software to make drum beats for my music. Doesn't have to be complex; oh and being able to save the beat would be fantastic! Let me know what ya think of this idea!

Thanks!
Old 04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How about a baseball game stats tracker.

Looking for similar to what you would do with the paper version that has a picture of the diamond and you mark down where the hit was to, how caught it or how grabbed the ball and thru to what base...etc.

Had this idea a couple of days ago while at sons little leage game. They also keep track of how many pitches each pitcher throws (rules are no more than 40 pitches by one player in 1 game).

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:57 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by envymke View Post
Does your TP2 allow you to choose between known and unknown callers as a group and set ring tones for those groups? I am stuck with my Touch Pro until someone develops an application to allow this on all these "Super Smart Phones" that cant do this. I NEED THIS FEATURE MORE THAN ANY OTHER! Someone please make this app!
i have no calls, it is a cab that you can block unknown callers. does this help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
app, app idea, grandboy3000